Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Accessories > Bluespoon Headset New Post 2 !!

Author Bluespoon Headset New Post 2 !!
rymnrsn
T68i
PM
Posted: 2003-02-25 20:33
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I know a place in the US that will ship international

http://www.beyondbluwireless.com
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-27 22:24
Eskasi > You can order directly through our danish distributor,..its pretty fast too

http://www.pilcon.dk

The new Digital is more than good,..it uses all the newest and advanced features possible for a headset,..and also some that shouldnt be possible The technical specs are very impressive.

Basically theres no noise left,..you can only hear something very low, you cant even determine what it is,..sounds as if its so far away,..its really a pleasure using it ! ...like standing in a tomb, hehe.
And you can use it in very noisy places too,..it will filter the sound and voice
The best thing of course, is that others will hear you very well.

Regards

Jan
Nextlink Marketing Manager and Bluespoon Hardware Designer.
kohe
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2003-03-05 13:26
Hi Jan!
Long time since I posted a question. But I was wondering ... what happened to the BS that was supposed to have the jaw bone mic?
I'm also have been wondering who on earth brings it in Singapore? I could have missed the thread that had that info but it would be nice if someone could give me an idea who brings them in.

Thanks Jan and All!!
mr beeb
P800
PM
Posted: 2003-03-05 17:08
So, when will the digital bluespoon be available to buy?? I've been through HBH 15, 20, 30, and Jabra BT 200 and found the sound quality in noisey environments disppointing.

I'm confident digital bluetooth is the answer - I just need to know when I can buy one?
Bengalboy
P800
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-03-12 17:29
It appears the BlueSpoon Digital will be available in April for $350US. I posted a thread with the specs. or you can download it off Nextlink's site. Here is a photo of the two models.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi