Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Accessories > Bluespoon Headset New Post 2 !!

Visitors browsing this topic: 1
Add to Bookmarks
Author Bluespoon Headset New Post 2 !!
stlblues
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-12-09 09:49
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Like any order in the internet, you must always ask for a status on your order every now or then. Otherwise they will sit on it. I finally got my Panther from Pilcon yesterday after 2 weeks of following up. I was glad it came out in working accordingly after a 1st test.
stlblues
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-12-11 08:40
to JH67...What goes up when increasing the volume...the speaker (I know this one does) or the microphone volume... or both?
sin187
T68i
PM
Posted: 2003-02-09 23:24
Why is there no automatic answer function on the Bluspoon??? Or is this just a fault with "my" headset??? Also Very few of my voice comands seem to be functioning! Finally when I recive an incomming call My headset does not seem to be allowing me to hear caller names.

[ This Message was edited by: sin187 on 2003-02-09 22:30 ]
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-09 23:46
AMAGAB >

Thanks man And yes, we do actually sell a lot, very nice.

Working on the digital baby,..its gonna have some really good specs.
Also working on some other all new "things",...I believe we're in for a good exiting year.

As soon as there's a "go", the pics and specifications will be released,..not before.

Panther Model is in stock I believe.

Regards

Jan

Nextlink Marketing Manager and Bluespoon Hardware Designer.
oliverlim
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-02-10 13:07
Main thing is when will the digital BlueSpoon be available? Is the Digital Bluespoon using the same chip as the one coming out from SoundID? However, seems like the demo from DSPFactory which is suppose to be the chip powering the Bluespoon is much more impressive...while the SoundID demo does not sound so good. But then again, these are demos....

Pls give a hint when the Digital model would be out......

kirk442
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-02-12 03:10
I was wondering is there a case or belt clip for the Bluespoon? I can't seem to keep it in a place with out worring about it!
eggu
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-02-14 03:36
To Bluespoon owners, I have one question: when you wear the headset, could you talk in normal voice or low voice? and if so, could the other party hear you clearly? Or do you need to talk in a loud voice (seeing that the mic is a distance from the mouth)? I hope when wearing the headset, I would not need to talk loudly when walking down the street, riding the subway and the bus, or anywhere public.
MADNESS
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-02-14 07:00
eggu>

I have a BS Panther. BS is good but its not for noisy environment like subway, bus or public area. Person on the other end find it really difficult to hear me. I asked the same question to Jan (BS Designer) before.

http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=15568&forum=15#post213219

To be fair... most BT headset got the same problem. You may like to wait for digital BS or SoundID.

http://www.soundid.com/Modules/Products/Products.aspx
eggu
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-02-14 08:03
Madness>
Thank you so much for your info!! You are a great help!
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-14 18:14
KIRK > We're working on cases for the Bluespoon,..there might also be some from other companies

Bluespoon Digital is on its way,...its got pretty awesome noise-reduction,..really neat

Will be on Cebit in Hall 3,..the stand is called : Danish Meeting Point.
Think its A17.
Bluespoon Digital will be there,..and also other new stuff

Jan
stlblues
T610
PM
Posted: 2003-02-17 07:49
JH67,

about the digital BS...when (what month) will it be availalble to the consumers?...and roughly how much in USD$?
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-17 23:57
The new Bluespoons will be on Cebit in march.

There will be some press-releases there,..and I cannot give any info at the moment,..as I/we havent done the price/release-specs yet

Regards

Jan

SpYder
W850 white
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-23 08:15
Looks great... very much looking forward to what March will bring for Bluetooth headets... Can't wait to see the new Digital Bluespoons... hoping for some new futuristic small designs for the new bluetooth headsets this year...

Keep us posted with photos as soon as they are available Jan...
SpYder
( i am cyborg futurism )
W850i :: Bluespoon AX2
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-23 14:17
Yep Spyder Will keep you guys in here updated.

For the time being they dont come smaller,..we also have to think about the usability, hehe,..not too smart, if the user cant find the buttons Also we have to "fit" a lot of stuff into these little bastards, hehe.

But we will come with some interesting stuff this year,..no doubt about that, there should be something for everyone

Regards

Jan
eskasi
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-02-24 23:34
I just asked a friend of mine in Amsterdam today to look for the BS for me there n see if she could get me one. She called many shops and said no one has it. Any ideas/contact details JH67?

I just got a new HBH30. Traded in my Motorola for it. It works really well with my P800. I would love to have the BS. Never seen one...no one has it here. ...(Hmmm...perhaps I can be a distributor here in this mobile crazy country!) However, now that I hear that a new model will be out soon without the noise problems that I hear about so much from current BS users...should I just wait?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi