Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > Hybrid Camera Driver for W800i/K750 part 2

Previous  123 ... 484950 ... 606162  Next
Author Hybrid Camera Driver for W800i/K750 part 2
guguly
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2007-03-22 04:42
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2007-03-21 17:20:02, dennis.l wrote:
For people that loves the Zuza and 7.7 final drivers. check out these drivers by Kriomag

they work like normal hybrid drivers from the original authors. except when you got night mode + macro both on and LED off. That is when you get enchance night mode for superb night photos.

there is no scenes or settings you have to adjust. The zoom buttons, EV, night mode etc all work normally. so there is no confusion. well worth trying if you ask me.

Zuza 3
http://www.rogepost.com/n/4475366260

7.7 final
http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=135737&start=750

these are actually good drivers by Kriomag but the weakness of these drivers is that you can't disable enhanced nightmode for those quick, instant and unplanned nightshots (since it automatically turns on when nightmode+macro is on and when lighting is not so good).

To give a case in point, I was using the Kriomag 7.7 based driver and went to a mall. I was taking close-up shots of my son while he was eating so I had nightmode and macro on. I can't force him not to move for a few seconds so the pictures turned out all blurry. If I can have the enhanced nigtmode disabled, pictures could have turned out clearer albeit with noise (many dark dots).

just my thoughts...
dennis.l
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2007-03-22 10:54
That is why I use the 6.1 driver and the Zuza3 driver with ENM. instead of the latest Kriomag driver. If you have to take pics of people at night. turn on the night mode, and leave macro off. it will give you normal night mode. the shot will take you the same amount of time as a hybrid driver.

the new version based on the 7.7 f driver turn on the Enhanced night mode by default night mode button.

6.1 driver suits me because I don't normally use macro mode at night. if you really need do macro shots in poor light. you can try macro without the night mode but turn on the flash instead.

Note: for the Zuza 3 with ENM. Even with ENM on. the shot still does not take very long if there is enough light. I took a shot with ENM on in a well lit room accidentally. and it only took less than 1/2 a second for it to capture the pic.
stingjoel
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-03-22 11:14
@dennis.l;

Sorry, but you're wrong...latest kriomag camdriver is like v6.1...if you turn off macro mode and turn on night mode, it's regular night mode not enhanced night mode and it's fast....I was try it
gxg
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-03-22 12:05
in order to satisfy my curiosity.. last night I tried Kriomag zuza3 based driver.

I like the ideea that I have control for enhanced mode in NM. And Jizuuss!!!! who wil use macro in night mode? without flashlight? A spy?! Be real!

What can I say... My piece, in ENM take 1 pict in 15 sec. it's wayy too long.. and if something moves... your time&pict are fked.

It's true.. if i put the phone on a stand... it will take acceptable photos... IN 20 SECCONDS!!!!!

I want to see the group..or animal who will stay 20-30 secs to take a picture during night trip.. or during a vacancy group picture.

So.... my advice is to focus on REAL problems and chalenges.. and not to waste time and energy and shots.. in things who have the smallest probability to happen sometime.

lol... I want to see you people fotographing UFO's with ENM..

hehe... in the rest... RESPECT FOR THE MAN's WORK!

I told you before, I told you again:

as training.. it's not bad.. but let's make things toghether, with reality support, without instructions manual (as in super mode super driver). le't make an driver witch can provide good pictures, medium size, full sharp, full focus, insane macro, Choke free NM, 15 FPS/8 FPS movies... and that's it.

stingjoel
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-03-22 12:27

On 2007-03-22 12:05:46, gxg wrote:
le't make an driver witch can provide good pictures, medium size, full sharp, full focus, insane macro, Choke free NM, 15 FPS/8 FPS movies... and that's it.

@gxg;
You can do that, can't you? great
guguly
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2007-03-22 12:32
enhanced nightmode is not really for the instant, quick shots that we normally use our phones on. that's why i always believe that it is better left as an optional feature rather than default. an option because some of us may want to use the enhanced nightmode for some planned or maybe "artistic", "abstract" shots or simply to brag to our friends what our phone is capable of doing and maybe make them say "WOW, your phone can do that??!! Impressive!!!..."
anakindon
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-03-22 13:01
my phone is K750i CID 49 RED converted to W800i with R1BC APAC.
i've tried some driver from zuza series, 7.7 series,9.0 none of them met my expectations...i dont really cares about night mode and ohter scenes...(just liked it simple n normal way)
as i read before...some phones maybe doesnt fit to these drivers...
i was looking for driver that gives sharpness level like the picture i take with my brothers W800i CID 36 phone with R1N4 firmware, camdriver 4.5.
i haven't mod it...here i attached the picture....i liked it very much in terms of sharpness...very sharp! even to see it in actual size or zoom in..

i took the driver n tried it on my phone and the results are different,my brothers W800i take nicer picture...
i think that CID 36 has better lens or camera hardware...coz it's more expensive back then.... that's what i see when i compared...

@gxg
i've tried your driver based on the R1N4 and i think this driver suits my phone i terms of sharpness, i like it...but i need your opinion on the picture i took with it...here i give some samples...
by the way...if u dont mind to share your zuza_CID49 and the other one for CID49 that u put on megaupload, i'd like to try them....coz my connection i'snt good enough to download the program first...perhaps u could put a simple way to get it.....thanks before....

sharp eyeglasses n nice WB (i think) of W800i CID 36...

macro mode (taken at 7am in my car)

another macro (green stuff)

out door at noon..

another outdoor

outdoor at 10am

one more questione....why i can't get focus on every side of the photos?? only the spoted focus i think....is the camera use spot focus?
and i get a bit yellow on every driver i tried.....
maybe someone could help me how to costumized or to set the white balance??which part i sould change?....

cheers...

[ This Message was edited by: anakindon on 2007-03-22 12:13 ]
dennis.l
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2007-03-22 14:10

What can I say... My piece, in ENM take 1 pict in 15 sec. it's wayy too long.. and if something moves... your time&pict are fked.

I agree with you totally on that.it is wayy tooo long to take photos with ENM. It is wayy too impractical to take pics of any moving objects with it. but there are times that it is useful.

The reason I like Kriomag's driver is because you can have all the normal functions of the camera buttons without stuffing around with supermode. and remembering all the differnet scenes etc. and if I happen to need it, I can turn it on with an extra simple step.. Just becasue it has that feature. I do not mean it have to be used for every single night time shot.

biasiman
W800
PM
Posted: 2007-03-22 16:52
Hi guys I'm using 8.8 enached with 9.0 as base driver. What does ev correspond? To the time the shutter is open? I understood that in enached mode(1.1 zoom) it is 2 s with ev 0 and reduces as ev reduces. Does it apply on the other scenes as well? Is there any explanation/manual? Thanx

By the way I think it is a good way to implement enanched mode. you open the camera and you have your normal 9.0 (or whatever) camera. Then just go in zoom 1.1 and you have enanched mode, decrease ev to decrease the shutter speed (usually -0.7 is good) and you have your enanched night shot. I personally dont use zoom(althought it is usable linearly activating macro) as I dont see the point of digital zoom at all. Just crop ur full pic on pc no? So great driver and thanx to Mladen.

[ This Message was edited by: biasiman on 2007-03-22 16:01 ]
Badshah
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-03-22 18:16

It's true.. if i put the phone on a stand... it will take acceptable photos... IN 20 SECCONDS!!!!!

I want to see the group..or animal who will stay 20-30 secs to take a picture during night trip.. or during a vacancy group picture.

So.... my advice is to focus on REAL problems and chalenges.. and not to waste time and energy and shots.. in things who have the smallest probability to happen sometime.

lol... I want to see you people fotographing UFO's with ENM..

hehe... in the rest... RESPECT FOR THE MAN's WORK!

totally agreed with u bro ... we need ENM with capability of taking pict in 1 or 2 secs.
gxg
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-03-22 18:30

On 2007-03-22 16:52:36, biasiman wrote:
Hi guys I'm using 8.8 enached with 9.0 as base driver. What does ev correspond? To the time the shutter is open? I understood that in enached mode(1.1 zoom) it is 2 s with ev 0 and reduces as ev reduces. Does it apply on the other scenes as well? Is there any explanation/manual? Thanx

[ This Message was edited by: biasiman on 2007-03-22 16:01 ]

This part I was affraid!
DO WE NEED A MANUAL TO TAKE PICTURES? WITH A SIMPLE DRIVER?

looooooolllll waitt! let's take a picture!

ooohhh nooo...... i forgot the manual at home... fk! What I'm suppose to do? how in the lord was the scene where you take the picture? -0.7 was scene 1 or panoramic was on scene 2? Geezz! sorry! again! was document scene!

Be real! Man, you made my day... LOLL! manual! lool!

I forgot to add a manual to my drivers! will you ever forgive me?! Sorry PPL! It will not happen again!

biasiman
W800
PM
Posted: 2007-03-22 20:35
Happy to have made ur day but I just would like to undrstand how it works, not to bring the manual with me. Then it will not be difficult to remember the functions u need(actually enanched nightmode only) if they are selectable in a logical way.
gxg
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-03-22 21:18
no problem mate... I laught 20 min continous while eating...

take the latest mod ENM... with simple NM +Macro => ENM. this is the simplest way.

ukaszek
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-03-22 23:57
Hello everybody from nord europe !!

I've some question.
How can I create ZUSA 2007 with night-entranced mode???
I'ts very importand to me.
IMHO zusa 2007 is the best, but night mode is not so good.
Sorry 4 my english:>

[ This Message was edited by: ukaszek on 2007-03-22 22:58 ]
Mr.Kája
T300
PM
Posted: 2007-03-22 23:59
Well, It was hard to find the "right" topic. I hope, you won't be angry, if anyone asked before...so:
I have problem with 8.8 (and also the same with 8.53) supercam drivers - When I shutdown the camera and have macro or video mode on, the camera won't start again...I have to reset my mobile and after I have tu put off the video, or macro. It's hard to keep in your mind, that you can't close camera before you don't stop macro or video...
I have k750i, CID 49 Brown and originally R1CA021 (no seus)... I hope, you understood my bad english and I want to ask, if you have any idea, where could be the problem?

Regards Kája:)
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 484950 ... 606162  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic