Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Accessories > be careful with HongKong Sonyericsson hbh-ds970

Previous  123 45 ... 111213  Next
Author be careful with HongKong Sonyericsson hbh-ds970
frakker
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-12-29 10:52
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@oksehud

Have you left feedback for the seller yet? I just thought it might be a good idea to put the link in the first post in your comments on eBay for all to see - that will teach them to make shoddy goods and rip us off.

About the only thing I'll buy from Hong Kong these days are protective screens, anything electrical is a complete no no.
marcellos
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-12-29 10:53
you are not allowed to post links on ebay feedbacks...
frakker
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-12-29 11:27
Really? That's rubbish! But I guess that's to be expected from eBay.
marcellos
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-12-29 23:54
Maybe as an alternative you can say , google for something, or maybe post the case on something like:

http://www.ebayersthatsuck.com/

[ This Message was edited by: marcellos on 2006-12-29 23:01 ]
fongster76
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-01-03 01:23
newbie but just to warn you if you are in hk. was in mong kok last week where i bought w950 and ds970. the phone thank god is fine but yeah the head set was screwed.only realised when i found this forum.not happy thats for sure.but just be weary and test it out before purchase.
fyrestrtr
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-01-03 17:11
Have you guys thought of telling SE about this? Surely they have a bigger influence on ebay, considering the guy is pirating their products?
Burhan
Previous: 3300 > P910i > K750i > M600i, JASJAM > N80ie & N93
Current: P1i + N95-2
2ndcarpenter
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2007-01-05 03:37
well i got scammed to. and the first thing i noticed was the box looking like it was overstuffed , something right then didn't seem right, so i pulled it out it looked to cheap to be made by SE, then i tested it, the sound quality sucked. I have a headset the came with my SE phone and I couldnt and still cant believe the sound quality i mean WOW for such small little earphones they sound better than my home stereo almost. So lastly I found this forum on my google mobile (1st one on the list). this all happened at work since i work in the Post office. I got home e-mailed the bastard and he assured me that they are original and the boxes must be different since we live in different countries, I never mentioned the boxb but offered me as a "valued customer" a full refund if i returned it. Hahahaha i went straight to paypal dispute. but here is the real kicker i have another fake on the way from a different seller. bought one for me and the wife. but when i started looking thru his feedback i found one that referenced this forum as well it was seller Hezoelectronic, and the other seller i got the 1st one from is Mobixhk. but thats ok the army is getting larger and we are gonna stop these mother humpers. I do have one upper hand I work at the post office and I know afew poeple that know a few people,.... also this is considered mail fraud, selling fakes as originals throught the mail.
nabboR
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2007-01-05 17:54
Well, I shipped my HS back to him yesterday, I'll let u know if/when I get a refund.
Best regards /Robban
(sorry for my poor English, 27 years since reading it in school)
FW >R6D23<
* I want: a decent profile soft, voice call recorder and scheduled SMS/MMS *
2ndcarpenter
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2007-01-07 04:25
check it out i posted a review and i was able to give the web address to this forum as well as the description and picture page 213.19.178.16/se/. Here is the review maybe if yall like i welcome input

[ This Message was edited by: 2ndcarpenter on 2007-01-07 03:26 ]
mariwun
W950 Blue
PM
Posted: 2007-01-07 06:52
with all the fake hbhds-970's out there i thot the one im selling in the mkt forums would have gone by now!!!...come on peeps!!
tsoglanos
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-01-08 16:12
Hi there!
I'd like to ask a question to those that got a refund from paypal!
Did paypal refund you the FULL amount of money? or the amount of money you paid minus the processing fees (28 euros)?

I have a problem with a seller with an item that I haven't received.
The seller didn't ask for a tracking number of the package when he sent it so there isn't one. Also ebay changes this user to "no longer registered" I suspect because he was selling fake cf memories. But when I escalated my dispute to claim, someone from paypal conatcted me and told me something like that there will be 28Euros processing fees in case the seller's paypal account hasn't got the required funds. I am not sure if I understood well because I am fro Greece

the exact response to my claim from paypal was the one below:
----------------------------------
Dear XXXXX XXXXXXX,

Hello, my name is Virginia and I will be happy to assist you with your
question regarding teh case number PP-236-703-XXX .

Mr. XXXXX if the case will be granted into your favor we will check
the seller's account to recover the funds. Should the funds not be
available anymore we will refund you the amount minus ?28 which is our
processing fee. I advice you to wait the case resolution as the seller
might decide to refund you entirely.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,
Virginia
PayPal, an eBay Company
----------------------------------

So please tell me....what happened with your cases??? Did you got a full refund or the amount of money you paid minus the processing fees???
Please if anyone can tell me anything about this, please do so!

Thank you all in advance!

PS. in order for you to know...the seller was called turbosing333 DON NOT BUY ANYTHING from him, as he is going to sell you probably something fake, or he won't ship at all the product!
nabboR
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2007-01-17 12:13
Hi guys!
Well, since I sent my parcel back to HK on the 4'th of Januari I'd guess he got it by now, I've mailed him twice in the last couple of days and I know for a fact that he atleast read my latest mail 9 hrs. ago but still no reply.

I guess that I'll wait for some days but if I don't get any replies by the end of the week I'd think I'm being fooled.

I'll let u guys know how it goes.
Best regards /Robban
(sorry for my poor English, 27 years since reading it in school)
FW >R6D23<
* I want: a decent profile soft, voice call recorder and scheduled SMS/MMS *
litepurple
W880 Silver
PM
Posted: 2007-01-17 23:45
I sent mine back a week ago today, and Royal Mail said it would take 5 working days to get there. I emailed him to say it's on his way and he said he'd be in touch when it got there.

I haven't rated this one on ebay yet - once I get my money back, it's a NEGATIVE comment, rest assured.
Nepstad
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-01-18 21:37
Has anyone buyed a headset from this seller?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Eric[....]Z20347QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem
nabboR
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2007-01-20 19:34
Atleast I've got an answer, he replied that he didn't get the parcel yet, well it might be so but now it is 17 days ago that I sent it to him.

We'll see after the weekend and a bit in to next week, I sent it as recommended post so it should reach him...

[ This Message was edited by: nabboR on 2007-01-20 18:36 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 45 ... 111213  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic