Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > Full guide to 'how to send pictures from a t68i to a pc using any bluetooth key'

Author Full guide to 'how to send pictures from a t68i to a pc using any bluetooth key'
zol
P910
PM
Posted: 2003-02-20 12:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Did anyone actually solve the problem of sending binary files (images, sound recordings) from T68 to PC using Belkin Bluetooth?
gareb
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM
Posted: 2003-02-20 16:05
@spoon

Thx You really made days shine.Can send both ways now with my MSI-usb dongle thanks to you.Have a nice day from cold sweden.Home of former Ericsson
Georgia aint no paradise. But a place I call home.
SEMIDEUS
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-02-20 21:28
I need serious help! I'm getting really crazy with this bluetooth stuff!

I have a MITSUMI bluetooth usb adaptor and I have tried the widcomm software provided by mitsumi in their website (version 1.2.2.9). The problem with this or any of the updated versions is that when I go "configuration" and click hardware, the mitsumi bluetooth device doesn't show up... so main the problem I'm having is that widcomm software does not detect my device even though it is installed.

If I use the crap mitsumi software that came with the adaptor it only recognizes Dial Up ability on the T68i... no OBEX...

I'm really going crazy... and I'll be even more pissed off if this adaptor won't work with the nokia 3650 I'm about to receive...

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot!

SEMIDEUS
chaos_ed
T68i
PM
Posted: 2003-02-21 00:07
SEMIDEUS: I had EXACTLY the same problem as you mate and I was using the widcomm drivers from tecom which screwed up my bluetake!!

Try the drivers on the bluetake.com site as they are as generic as you can get and now i can send files from my t68i to my PC and vice versa ....with no pissing around with setting's, the registry and whatever else I tried in the past in my desperate attempts to make my BUD work!

The newer drivers are what allows you to send files from the phone to the PC

Give em a wirl mate what's the worst that could happen!
Bluejackin' is FUN
T68i (SW R8A015) + MCA25, T39m
Anndy
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-21 20:59
chaos_ed: Hmm, sorry, I use only windowsXP prof. . I use this BT BlueTake USB Adapter at home, and at work too, on two separate computers and it works on both comupeters (with winXP).

I do not have any experience with other OS.
Anndy
Muddy
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-02-23 19:52
Hi All,

Just got my p800 on orange - great! However, seem to be having similar bt probs to everyone else here. I have the MSI bt dongle. I have done the whole thing of installing various different updated bt software and using the msi drivers, but I don't have much success.

I can pair with the p800. I can send files to it. On the new software I can even use the pc speakers and mike for a phone call! However, I cannot setup a serial link! The computer initiates a link. I choose to accept on the p800 and then I get this error or on the PC:

"The Bluetooth Serial Port connection failed: The remote device closed the connection"

Does anyone have any ideas? I have tried following the various setup procedures on this post religiously, but with no success.

The only weird thing I can see is that the computer pops up a requester saying that it is creating a connection on com0 but there are only com4-14 available in device manager...

Please help

Cheers

Simon

It is trying to establish
nice eyes
C902 Red
PM
Posted: 2003-03-20 12:45
can the bluetake drivers work with my msi 6967? btw, i'm using win98 and t68i. where can i download this?

thanks!
beecham
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-03-21 20:24
Hi I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a T68i and WIN XP. I'm attempting to connect via a BT009S USB Plugin from BlueTake. They pair up ok but sending images fails every single time. I'm downloading new drivers: BLUETAKE Bluetooth Software (Version:1.3.2.7 ) I have Image Editor 1.4 Synch Software I have is 4.6 from the CD I get nothing, Outlook wont sync either. HElp??
rlichtefeld
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-05-01 18:39
I got my Belkin F8T001 USB dongle to send any file from the phone to the computer by installing the TECOM 1.2.2.16 version of the drivers. You can download them at:

http://tecomproduct.com/asp/support.asp?Navi=SoftwareDownload

If you look at the TECOM USB dongle, it looks exactly like the Belkin except for the color.

I tried installing the 1.3.2.7 version from the Billionton website, but this did not seem to work. I will try it again when I get more time.
sd2983
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-05-10 22:47

[ This Message was edited by: sd2983 on 2003-05-10 21:48 ]
Mooh
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-05-11 10:59
Hi everybody,

I'm a recent user of T68i and its communicam but, as everybody in this thread, I have problems with the bluetooth connection to send something from the phone except vcard, vday, etc.

I read this thread with attention but everything is about MSI BT key or TDK BT key and I have a Trust BT key...

I tried to download the version 16 of software mentionned in the first news of this thread but the page is a blank page
Does someone has it ?

Or more generally, does someone has this BT key and have resolved the problem ?

Thx.
Mooh!
rogiertje
T68i
PM
Posted: 2003-05-12 22:18
hmm can't get it to work really :S I can send from phone to pc not but I can't set up a serial connection. It keep saying no local bluetooth device found and no services found on phone... Maybe it has to do with the firmware upgrade; I haven't done that, don't know how to.. I need an udf file or something :S Where do I find it??
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi