Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > Full guide to 'how to send pictures from a t68i to a pc using any bluetooth key'

Visitors browsing this topic: 1
Add to Bookmarks
Author Full guide to 'how to send pictures from a t68i to a pc using any bluetooth key'
itsrep
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-11-29 17:39
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I tried version 1.2.2.18 and the driver off of my cd doesnt respond when windows is searching for a driver and it asks me to look for a driver online. Again, i have the belkin not the other ones but i heard its basically the same thing except the brand name. anyway.. should I just stick with version 16? but im still havingthe picture transfer problems, pairing them its easy, but transfering is the problem.
solobaric
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2002-11-30 16:24
Stick with version 16 and try getting an updated version of your driver

This post was posted from a T68i

itsrep
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-11-30 19:56
OMg, I finally got it to send to the phone. Thats awesome, Can I send themes to it using the inbox folder too or just pictures? I still cant send pictures from phone to pc (which will be vital when I get the communicam) I was reading this forum and it said that some bluetooth adapters just wont receive pictures from t68i and I think the belkin was one of them. any of you got the belkin and has sending to pc working? let me know what you had to do. Im using version 16 by the way
kalo93406
T68i
PM
Posted: 2003-01-11 06:42
I have the Belkin F8T001 adaptor... I was having similar problems to everyone else here. Initially installed the software coming with the adaptor. Didn't work well. Then I downloaded software from Belkin's web site. (FT8001.exe) This seemed to help a bit, I could sync with Erricson's ETNDConnect software finally, but couldn't download from T68i to my computer. Finally I've downloaded the BTW12216.ZIP software. Uninstalled my Belkin software and installed the version 16 software from TECOM. Immediately I was able to send files from the T68i to the computer. But now wasn't able to upload anything to my phone. I've rebooted and remove phone battery etc.. and Finally am able to both download to and upload from my T68i. All smiles so far.. will post if there are further problems. Hope this helps those with Belkin adaptors.. Cheers... Roger
Superkikim
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2003-01-13 23:48
Here is a link to a 1.2.2.18 version (from Germany).

http://www.fiberlineeurope.de/Preislisten/fiberline_produkte/treiber/ubt1k_v1.2.2.18.exe

I'll try it tomorrow at office with my MSI bluetooth adapter
Ericsson P1i
killakiddz
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-01-15 00:26
argh! with version 16 i couldn't send pics from phone to pc, with version 18 i can send pics but nothing else! the pc recognizes my t68i but cant find any services! i give up!
Superkikim
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2003-01-15 10:58
Right !

I didn't managed to get the 1.2.2.18 working with the MSI key...

But with 1.2.2.16, it works great, however, you must have no active serial port connection to send files to or from the T68i. If a connection is active (shown by B<>), the "Send by Bluetooth" option will be grayed on the phone. That's a shame.

Anyway. I can't catch why the 1.2.2.16 has installed itself in FRENCH !

Not really a problem, I'm french speaking, but I hate to install software in french, 'cause this is always buggy ! (They add bugs while translating.. Everybody, including Microsoft)
Ericsson P1i
Kanonengedonner
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2003-01-15 18:12
i have the belkin dongle.
i installed, uninstalled so many software. Everything is almost working fine, i can do almost everything with different software.
The thing is that I don't know how the hell i got it working or which driver is the right one. It is a painfull process of 3 weeks.
My only advice, keep trying:)

[ This Message was edited by: Kanonengedonner on 2003-01-15 17:18 ]
joppetopper
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-01-17 15:48
I installed my bleutooth msi usb key just the way bug-one said. Everything seemed to work okay, the bleu light flashes double, but when I tried to find my phone and my phone tried to find my pc they didn't find each other
Obviously something is wrong, but what?!?
can someone help me??

Job
spoon
P800
PM
Posted: 2003-01-20 13:14
Download Billionton's latest bluetooth drivers at

http://www.billionton.com.tw/extra/download.htm

Version 1.3.2.7.

No more problems!
Direct connection to your phone. No need to use the serial port first!

I use both Billionton and MSI bluetooth USB adapters.
The software and drivers work for both brands!
Calvin c",)
T68i mineral
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-04 13:06
@Spoon: thanks for the link! I've been looking for the newest billionton usb driver. I'm having probs trying to make it work under Win98 without crashing all the time.

I'll try this one and tell you guys if it's more stable.

I just have a question to those who have a billionton brand :bt: usb, what's the difference between the USBBT02-B & the USBBT02-N?
skjalg
P910
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-12 19:19
yeah the billionton software works excellent with my p800 and tecom BT3030 dongle!
Now I`m finally a happy guy again!!
Calvin c",)
T68i mineral
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-13 13:42
Perfect! No blue screen every now and then with my laptop. Only one thing though, sometimes when I boot up my desktop, the tray icon is red even if the BUD is inserted. I always need to unplug and plug the bud again before it recognizes the device but I don't think the usb port is loose. But other than that, works like magic
Anndy
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-02-15 18:15
Hi, I have BlueTake USB BT adapter BT009v. I resolved this problem (sending objects from T68i to the

computer via BT) very, very easy .

1. I must uninstall old (original) BT driver from BlueTake.
2. restart
3. I install the "new" widcomm Driver - (Tecom bluetooth software 1.2.2.16)
4. restart
5. I must reinstall SE software R4APackage2.exe (Phone settings, modem, SMS and phone book, etc.) and

next the Package1_1_5_1.exe (XTNDConnect PC)
6. It was all.

Now I can send any objects from t68i to the Computer via BT.

Sorry, for may bad English .

Have a nice day .
Anndy
chaos_ed
T68i
PM
Posted: 2003-02-18 14:41
Anndy: I tried the same and I too use the same adapter as you and the BT drivers on my Win2k machine could not see my BUD (BT USB Dongle)! Doh.

I can send things to the T68 via BT but cant do things the other way round.

Does anyone think that it is the newest BT drivers that solves the problem or is it to do with using the latest SE software?? I cant decide on this one.

I have the MCA25 and really want to copy pics taken with it from the phone to my PC.
Bluejackin' is FUN
T68i (SW R8A015) + MCA25, T39m
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi