Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > Full guide to 'how to send pictures from a t68i to a pc using any bluetooth key'

Author Full guide to 'how to send pictures from a t68i to a pc using any bluetooth key'
drhigh5
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-27 17:42
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
If you are trying to download it from a 56K modem give up now. The only way you can do it that way is by using a download manager.
hyperken
Samsung Galaxy Note
PM
Posted: 2002-11-27 17:51
you can use cable or adsl and isdn to download it !!!!
it will be few minutes only (about 3 minutes)
leungda1
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-11-27 22:34
Where can I download the latest firmware for my MSI bluetooth key?
itsrep
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-11-28 03:08
No, I have the Belkin adapter but it came with the same software as the msi does. and it does get recognized but I cant transter images. I posted a question on some other thread and I got linked here.
solobaric
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2002-11-28 04:49
Try downloading the tecom version 1.2.2.16 software. The link is posted beginning in the forum

This post was posted from a T68i

Skaff
P800
PM
Posted: 2002-11-28 14:41
Lads, lads, lads (and girls) Why can't I download the Tecomm driver mentioned above without the download crashing all the time?

Any other download I try is fine, It's just this driver...

drhigh5 - I've tried a download manager but it still crashes and the Tecomm driver file does not have resume capability. So I'm back where I started on that one.

hyperken - If I had Broadband or Cable or ISDN I think I might just have enough sense to use it.

However some of us are:

A) Not Wealthy
and
B) Not in a Cable/Broadband area.

So I'm stuck with a 56k modem.

Any other (sensible!) suggestions?

solobaric
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2002-11-28 15:39
Hmm... Try having a friend with isdn/dsl/broadbrand download if for u. Broadband took me almost two hours

This post was posted from a T68i

moldy
P800
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-28 18:05
I may be wrong but, I think that:

For those of you that have the TDK Bluetooth USB Adaptor and want to download photos from your lurvely t68i to your pc:

You need the version 1.2.3 of the TDK Driver before this will work. This driver is not out yet, but is promised for mid december (2002.) So here's hoping those lovely guys at TDK Systems keep to their deadlines!

Extra Info:
I believe this is because previous drivers don't support the OBEX Object Push Profile.
- moldy

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows." - Bart Simpson
moldy
P800
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-28 18:08
ooo ooo ooo,

just remembered...

someone on this thread asked for a headset profile for their pc bluetooth driver.

well those lovely tdk systems guys come up trumps again (and no I don't work for them!)

there is a beta available at their site here:
http://www.tdksystems.com/software/apps/

HTH,
- moldy
- moldy

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows." - Bart Simpson
moldy
P800
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-28 18:29
ok - so i'll stop adding dumb posts to this thread soon, but I thought I had better correct my own silly self before someone else realises...

after reading this post:
http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=14443&forum=18

I realise that the TDK drivers are already out that support files from phone to pc, here:
http://www.tdksystems.com/support/drivers/range.asp?id=1

and of course it is not the tdk software itself that has the new support but the underlying bluetooth drivers. Hence the MSI one and the TDK one etc. work now...

note annoyingly that the TDK system require you (with a serial no.) to have the TDK bluetooth device.

For anyone that is considering buying a pc bluetooth adaptor, i would recommend forking out the extra for the tdk one. read alot of other posts and i think you'll agree. For a few extra pounds, you will save hours of frustrating installation and configuration time. My tdk device just worked. Which was nice.

feel free to disagree/flame/shower me with praise/shower me with the golden stuff,
- moldy
- moldy

itsrep
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-11-28 18:48
ok, I installed version 16 and used the driver that came in the cd when I bought the Belkin usb adapter. i read in the instructions to try to send a picture from your phone to your pc and the phone searches and finds my computer which i labeled (pc) anyway after I chose that, it tries to send for a second and it says "transfer failed please retry"

By the way, I found this other thread where they said that if you were having problems sending pictures from phone to pc to download the .18 version and that would fix it. Im going to try that now. Do I need any extra programs to send it? because I read something about mobile monitor and other stuff but I didnt see that until after the instructions in the beginning of this thread told me to send the picture form phone to pc.

[ This Message was edited by: itsrep on 2002-11-28 18:15 ]
t68-voda
T68 grey
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-29 01:50
is there any GOOD software???
to get the photos uploaded from a t68i??
Cheers......
by James!!!!
e-cm
W710 Graphite
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-29 02:37
Can you help configuring this thing for my 3com bt key. I canīt access the 3com web page. Thanks. [addsig]
Digishape
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-11-29 08:29
HA!
Moblie Agent can run with my T68 and Bluetooth Adapter also.
(The BT Adapter I use is BLUETAKE BT009S USB Bluetooth Adapter)

Could anyone tell me how to download pictures from T68 to computer?

Thanks!
drhigh5
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-29 15:40
Ok for Skaff and any others having problems. I have uploaded the Tecom version 16 Widcomm software onto my FTP. You should be able to download it from here ok. It will only be on here until I need the space so hurry!
http://www.dr-high.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Files/BTW12216.zip
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi