Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > How to change the activity menu button? Please

Previous  12
Author How to change the activity menu button? Please
nalbagli
K790
PM
Posted: 2006-11-01 05:58
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2006-11-01 05:47:37, sapporobaby wrote:
Quote:

You are lying, the other theme I created was to ask How to know if my cell was branded....and look the name of this thread my queston after was if it is possible to debrand...so dont post if you dont know

What theme? Do you mean thread? I am talking about the thread where you were talking about the M600i (or some other phone) and you mentioned that you had some biz customers. Second, as much as you post in this forum you should know that there is no way to "FREE" unbrand a phone but yet and still you ask. Third, if you have a branded phone, you should also know that it will remain branded until you can flash it with a third party application, such as Wotan. Fourth, I did read the topic of this thread, and responded to both of your questions. Maybe you should go back and read my replies.

Sorry for the word "theme"...but in spanish we say to this: "temas" and the translation is topic....so I had a confussion.....

Btw, I know that but you told me that this was like my 2nd thread of the same....and my M600 was not branded so I coud not have created a thread for how to debrand M600
sapporobaby
J110 Cream
PM
Posted: 2006-11-01 06:07
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

Sorry for the word "theme"...but in spanish we say to this: "temas" and the translation is topic....so I had a confussion.....

Btw, I know that but you told me that this was like my 2nd thread of the same....and my M600 was not branded so I coud not have created a thread for how to debrand M600

No problem about the "temas". I actually thought you mean something similar which is why I asked. If I implied that this was your second thread, my mistake however in the M600i thread, you mention that you have some biz customers, so it would be natural to assume that you have a biz. With this being the case, one could rest assured that you also have at least one credit card. Just follows reason. Finally, you have posted here long enough to know that you can not unbrand a branded phone without Wotan or DaVinci, etc....
*edited on a Mac of course. Mac: There is no substitute*

N82(YES), iPhone 3G, Shure es530, Nikon D300, more stuff. No more SE stuff, why am I still here?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi