Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Accessories > stronger connection for :se: mp3

Author stronger connection for :se: mp3
badboyzbadboyz
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-11-19 14:10
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Tommac what part of sheffield are you from? I am also from sheffield! Small world! Private message me! From wadsley bridge area. Email badboyzukltd@lycos.co.uk

This post was posted from a T68i

tommac
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-20 22:54
im not bovered ill tell ya, im from wickersley thats in rotherham, n sheffield kicks ass, neway im glad its helped, it now works with me m8s communicam so thats handy, yeah i cover me card in sellotape to make it wearable, also i use a cereal box or anything of that sort of depth. Also u probably all no this but if u hold down the menu button, its quick wap access and the c button gives u the silent and keylock access.
adios
badboyzbadboyz
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-11-21 22:43
Hello tommac what part of sheffield are you from? Im from wadsley bridge!

This post was posted from a T68i

tommac
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-25 00:07
im from rotherham. soes ne1 no ne gud wap sites for t68i's cus ive got 30 free days with o2 n i dont no wat2 go on? ne suggestions would be appreciated!
cheers
Niteparti
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-25 02:33
If anyone is having problems with their mp3 headphones connection there is a simple way to do it, connect the earphones and twist them clockwise and something in the mp3 player slips into a space/groove in the earphones and it locks. After this you can shake your T68i till the screws come out and the connection willl hold, and your handsfree will be crystal clear.

Enjoy - J
tommac
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-25 20:56
yeah before i read that tip i cut the bottom bit of the jack with pliers n now they go in but fall out on the occassion. has ne1 got ne gud codes for t68's the >*<<*<* is a good one, i wa just wunderin weva there r ne ova gud ones? and if ne1 has ne gud wap sites for pictures themes etc
cheers
Niteparti
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-26 16:08
Here are some codes, most of them work

The Service Provider
The Service Provider (SP) Lock menu is used to lock the cell phone to the Service Provider's SIM card. Once the cell phone is locked to a specific operator, if one inserts a SIM card from a different operator the phone will refuse to accept it! The cell phone will however accept another SIM card from the same operator. If phone is SIM locked you may not be able to switch to other operator.

Here is how to activate the menu:

<**<
Lock to Network? if pressing yes you have 5 attempts to enter NCK.

<**<<
Lock to Network subset? if pressing yes you have 5 attempts to enter NSCK.

WARNING
If an invalid code is entered all five times, the menu will exit and be deactivated! Any further attempt to activate the NCK/NSCK lock Menu will result in the response "Not allowed"!

Tips & Tricks
Shortcut for Last Dialed call menu...
If you for some reason don't want to enter the 'Last Dialed calls menu' by using the 'YES' key you can use the following key stroke instead:
First '0' then '#'.

Battery level indicator when turned OFF...
Press 'NO' key quickly once and then wait for about 2 sec for the battery level to show up in the display at its normal position.

Full Network Name...
Go to the network menu, when the phone displays the networks available (in 'Select net' and 'Edit list' menu) you can press * and you will see the full name.

Full Operator List...
Go to the 'Edit list' menu under 'networks'. The phone say 'please wait' (searching for other networks). When finished, Press the < key once, then YES twice. Now the phone displays the full list. Browse through the list with the < > keys.

Call a phone number from SMS message...
You can call within a SMS message if the phone number is written in it.
Scroll through the message until phone number appears on the display, then press 'YES' to call.

Ericsson 628
To view IMEI number enter * # 0 6 #

To view Software Version enter -> * <- <- * <- *

To read all programmed texts enter -> * <- <- * <- * ->

To view phone network lock status enter < * * < (wait 3 sec)

To fast dial press phone number pos nr and # (Example: 1 5 #)

To fast dial last number press 0 #

To reset main menu language to english enter * # 0 0 0 0 #

To see battery level while phone is turned off quickly press and release on/off(NO button).

To see Extended menus (on older versions) go to MISSED CALLS, empty directory, press and HOLD right arrow button, choose menu type

To see Extended menus (on newer versions) go to READ, empty directory, press and HOLD left arrow button, choose menu type

To edit phone book Turn on extended menus and choose "EditPh.Bk".
tommac
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-26 21:49
wow man thats a great response, cheers i bet thats helped every1!!! sum gr8 tips there, so wat accessories etc is ne1 gettin for crimbo?? i mite get a communicam but there so expensive im unsure on wether theyre worth it, ne answers?? also the sites question is still on, ne gud picture sites wud be gr8 thanx, just post em n let every1 c.
cheers
egg378
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-11-28 21:32
i finally got around to trying this...not a bad tip...it made the connection a little better but not as much as i expected...i think i'm gonna try some ideas i have and try to get it better...thx to u 2 for sharing this tip...hopefully i can come up with something that'll work better for me though
egg378
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-11-28 21:39
oh ya i tried this tip w and w/o my case on the phone...i found out that my krussell case basically does wut the cardboard piece does but a lil better LOL
tommac
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-28 21:40
no problem just doing my bit for the t68 community! has ne1 got ne gud sites 2 get t68 pictures from cus all the "phone" sites have the same old repeated ones. i just wanted something different!!!! ne help would be great thanx
tommac
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-30 20:08
plzplz i need sites. i have found one with all the original images from the t68i its :
http://wap.misnet.com.ph/arnoldc/SE_Default_BW.htm
its very handy
DragonEye
P1
PM
Posted: 2003-05-05 16:28
Someone asked emailed me for this thread..bt his inbox was full..so i'm bumping it hopefully he'll see it

BUMP
sum_yong
T68i
PM
Posted: 2004-01-25 03:22
Here's the pics of what my 'paper ring' looks like:

Dj Boyi
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2004-01-25 04:28
May as well post a pic of mine,was gonna anyway but its taken from my t610 so the quality is..........well,you know

m1live.com

[ This Message was edited by: boyi on 2004-01-25 03:34 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi