Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > the new guy....

Author the new guy....
spree2x
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-10-25 05:42
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
wassup all..i am a brand new happy owner of the sony ericsson T68i...im in love...and i found this insane site, so im just blown away...there seems to be SOOO much i can do with it...but of course i am totally overwhelmed...
basically i am hoping for anyone out there to help me out..explain how, or where i can find out how, to get tones, hopefully, im not a big fan of card games, and thats pretty much almost all of them it seems..)

anyway...so thanks for any help....and i'll be around..hope i will be able to add info myself at some point...

peace OUT
evoke
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-10-25 20:19
You can get tones from Esato just log on via WAP and go to the tones section and off you go. There's plenty of other places to get them on WAP if you do a search you will find them and you can also download them through your PC via irda/BT or data cable.

Welcome to Esato!

Ed [addsig]
joberns
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-10-25 21:38
Welcome 2 esato.been here for 3weeks only nd iv learned a lot.great site,huh? :-) u can get keypress tones at www.mrtones.com u can directly compose d tones 2 ur fone.they have new tones there. Enjoy!

This post was posted from a T68i

tjdmobile
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2002-10-25 22:08
Don't forget to check out the great online theme creator here! I like it better than the offline one I have, I use this one a lot!

This post was posted from a WAP device

spree2x
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-10-26 08:02
thanks for the info peeps...so whats the deal with the games on the T68i...i am kinda bummed about the selection...and i cant figure out ANY of them...i am not a huge fan of card games..and theres like 5 of them...bummer...
so anyways...is there a way to get OTHER games for the phone, and ad them permanetly??
i hope so..
so i went out tonight and got the MCA-20 CommuniCam and theCHA-10 Chatboard...sooooo dope!!! im syked...this is my new best friend...my girlfriend is gettin real jealous...

so games, and also..whats the deal with the animated screensavers...how do you get these to the phone..? the same way as the pics?? and is there a way to change that animation that shows when you turn the phone ON and OFF>?>>

thanks again y'all>!

oh yeah..and where is that "online theme creator" located?? and how does it work??

[ This Message was edited by: spree2x on 2002-10-26 07:05 ]
Kris
P1
PM
Posted: 2002-10-26 10:03
An other great website http://www.christersson.org for Send files, Backup phone memory.

T68 gold with MMS R5D007

[ This Message was edited by: Kris on 2002-10-26 09:03 ]
Eleventy7
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-10-26 10:38
U can't add games to ur phone unfortunately, and I have to agree the ones on the phone are pretty shite. U can get animated screensavers from various WAP and web sites includin Esato (just click on the Screensavers link), but as Evoke said u'll need an IR or BlueTooth connection or a data-cable to send them to ur phone from ur pc so it's easier to use WAP. For the online theme editor, click on "Themes" on the left-hand side of this page, then on "Create your own theme here".
Eleventy7
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-10-26 10:38
U can't add games to ur phone unfortunately, and I have to agree the ones on the phone are pretty shite. U can get animated screensavers from various WAP and web sites includin Esato (just click on the Screensavers link), but as Evoke said u'll need an IR or BlueTooth connection or a data-cable to send them to ur phone from ur pc so it's easier to use WAP. For the online theme editor, click on "Themes" on the left-hand side of this page, then on "Create your own them here".
joberns
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-10-26 17:38
@spree2x u can change the animation when you turn on the phone. go to SETTINGS then DISPLAY then USER GREETING =) i just dont know if u can change the animation when u turn it off.
spree2x
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-10-26 20:28
big thanmks to you guys for the info..
so what a bummer..about not being able to add games..

so what about software...ive read a few posts talking about updating the software in the phone...would that be something i could do eventually, and that would maybe have different games???

what is the reason for updating software anyway??
spree2x
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-11-02 01:37
wassup...still waiting for an answer about updating software for the T68i...is there any reason to...and down the road, when there is newer, better software out, will there be a way to get it installed onto this phone???

Dj Boyi
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2002-11-02 01:52
@spree2x do a 'search' on t68 upgrade,when software is upgraded ur phone has the same capability as an(artic blue)t68i,but you will lose ur games and some other things.

[ This Message was edited by: boyi on 2002-11-02 00:53 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi