Esato

Forum > Regional > Americas > MMS working on T-Mobile

Author MMS working on T-Mobile
amagab
P1
PM
Posted: 2002-11-13 06:39
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
itsrep> if you have set up your data account, go into WAP services, then choose Enter address and then wap.esato.com

itsrep
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-11-13 22:56
Thanx man, Everything works fine... I sent myself an mms to my hotmail account and i got it. I also set up the esato account and I got to upload pictures and keep them. I cant wait to the theme editor thing.
bchung1
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-11-14 05:38
amagab,

Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! Muah I will send you a pic when I set this up finally!! ONE MORE THING. I SEE THAT I ALREADY HAVE DATA ACCOUNTS ON MY PHONE HOW DO I ERASE THEM!!!????? Thanks Muah!!!

Kaila Chung
bchung1
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-11-14 06:32
amagab,

Give me your phone number so i can send you a pic!!! I figured everything out!!! You are so sweet!!!!!!!! Thank you Soooo Sooo Sooo much!!!!!!
amagab
P1
PM
Posted: 2002-11-14 09:32
To delete a data account you just press the C (clear) button when it is highlighted.

Glad you got it going! MMS is awesome!
rj
P910
PM
Posted: 2002-11-16 09:51
amagab, thanks for helping these people that asked for my help. i haven't gone here for a while ;]

amagab
P1
PM
Posted: 2002-11-16 22:43
rj> no problem, just giving back to the help I got from someone in this forum when I just purchased my 68
sfaguy
W800
PM
Posted: 2002-11-17 04:42
Hello,

First of all, does anyone know if MMS works in California with T-Mobile? Last time I talked with T-Mobile about a month or so ago, and they told me MMS is not supported yet.

If MMS works in Hawaii and one other guy also claims it works in OH, then it is correct in assume it works in every States?

By the way, I tried the setting AMAGAB suggested. It attempted to send for a minute and it came back saying some kind of error with the network.

AMAGAB - would you send me a MMS from your phone. Send me an email at sfaguy@yahoo.com and I will be happy to provide you my number.

This is most exciting as I have been waiting to try MMS ever since I get my phone.

joE
sfaguy
W800
PM
Posted: 2002-11-17 04:53
Hello,

I have T-Mobile in California. I spoke with T-Mobile about a month ago and was told MMS is not supported at that time.

The fact that someone, Amagab, and one other person in OH seem to think MMS works for them, is it correct to assume then MMS is now works for every States in the US?

Amagab - I tried the settings you provided. Upon sending one MMS, it came back saying some kind of network setting is not correct. If you wish to send me a MMS, please feel free to drop me a note at SFAGUY@Yahoo.com and I will be happy to give you my number.

Has anyone in California tried these settings and get it to work? If so, please let me know. This is excited news as I have been wanting to do the MMS thing ever since I got my phone.

Would anyone else shed some light here for California T-Mobile customers. Thanks,

joE
amagab
P1
PM
Posted: 2002-11-17 05:29
I'm sure it works in Cali. MMS is the greatest thing since.....uh...uh...SMS Well, maybe not, bluetooth is the winner.
sfaguy
W800
PM
Posted: 2002-11-17 05:36
Hello rj & Amagab,

I finally managed to send successfully to my yahoo account and it works fine. Thank you very much!

I then sent another one to another phone, also T68i, which I applied the same settings as mine. However, I got the successful sent message, but the other phone did not receive it. Did anyone able to receive a MMS?

Would someone, rj, or Amagab, would either of you send me one to make sure I can receive it. Send me a note sfaguy@yahoo.com for my mobile number.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH this very useful info.

joE

sfaguy
W800
PM
Posted: 2002-11-17 06:03
Hello again,

I was able to sent from both phones, T68i, to one another with the successful sent message. However, neither phone receive anything.

Also, I have to send twice every time since half of the time I get the network not set up properly. And when I re-send from the unsent folder, it works. Any idea?

joE
amagab
P1
PM
Posted: 2002-11-17 06:20
Is the other phone set up for MMS? It didn't work for me at first either - the person I sent to didn't receive it. But then when I tried a second time it worked.
amagab
P1
PM
Posted: 2002-11-17 06:21
It may have something to do with the GPRS coverage as well. Because the area I sent from when it didn't work had bad coverage.
sfaguy
W800
PM
Posted: 2002-11-17 06:22
Yes, both phone are setup for MMS. I was able to sent to an email account for BOTH phones.

By the way, I DID NOT get your MMS

joE
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi