Esato

Forum > General discussions > Esato forum > Esato Awards 2006! Results INSIDE!!

Author Esato Awards 2006! Results INSIDE!!
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2006-09-11 22:33
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
i am well happy!!! thanks boys and girls and all of those in betweens...

without you none of this would have been possible!!

i love you all... well ok not all of you but my wifey!!!

hee hee

fatreg
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2006-09-11 22:34
I just got back in from a hard day at the office (followed by a very nice meal out) and saw this pop up.

I can vaguely understand most helpful member, though I do feel perhaps I haven''t been as helpful in the last year as I have previously whereas others have come along to fill that gap... but.... but...

most loved ... what the...

what on earth were the voters on to come up with me for that!!!? it must have been something very mind bending! (where can I get some!?)

so anyway, I'm humbled but as a "policeman" here I never considered for a second I'd be mentioned in anyway, so thanks for this, but as already said, it takes everyone on Esato to make it what it is so lets just keep doing what we're doing, helping everyone with their problems, discussing new and interesting stuff and having some fun on the side

congrats to all of Esato!
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-09-11 22:36
I think one notable member has been completely ignored from these awards..... Theirfore a huge thanks should go out to Laffen for making all of this possible!

[addsig]
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-09-11 22:37
respect, according knowledge and honour, according fast handling and managing things here, are "love" imo

just as in private life, u have to be able trust, respect and honur your gfriend, wife etc. some of us take it as love, i atekt it as written above. the result is the same, just described on another way.
Aquila non capit muscas - /// 4ever!

/// Ericsson Forum
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-09-11 22:44
masseur congratulations....you deserve it mate,we all know that you do a very difficult job here and if any of us were to be in your position we would proberbly panic!

Your a big part of Esato and you keep this place balanced...esato just would'nt be the same place without you...Keep up the good work mate!

SmileyCentral.com

[addsig]
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-09-11 22:50
as we say it in hungary, laffen and the mods should kiss each other. so many "shy" ppl here, who manage us day by day, and every single time we honour them, the answer is the same: oh, thx, but i only do my job, really dont get why i deserve it bla bla bla...

hey, be proud and DO accept, that u arent those "every day" guys, u DO deserve the claps and fanfares sometimes.
Aquila non capit muscas - /// 4ever!

/// Ericsson Forum
deepsme
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2006-09-11 23:02
wOOHOO! third place for best newbie!
now this makes all those news articles worth it!!

thanx whizkidd you deserve as much accolades as the winners!!

congrats to all!

ta!
here, have a puff
scottt
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2006-09-12 00:09
I am gutted ! But well done everybody! You all deserve it
I my 32GB iPhone 3GS

Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-09-12 00:33
Blimey, I didn't think for one minute that I'd even get a mention!

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, your paypal accounts will be credited as we agreed in the morning

Seriously, I'd like to thank whizkid for carrying out this event (if that's the right word) so well and to congratulate all of the winners and runners up.

Here's to another year of mobiles, malfunctioning computers and random madness.

Cheers!
QuickShare
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2006-09-12 01:31
Wow.. im speechless! very surprised thanks for the voting.. Esato always in my heart
My Flickr Site..
Flickr.com
Most Popular Newbie 2006
mrao
P1
PM
Posted: 2006-09-12 01:39
Congratulations to all the winners....I can see that some if the folks I voted for have emerged winners ....and kudos to whiz for taking the time & effort to host this competition ... cheers
t610 > k700i > p800 > p900 > p910 > k750i > I-mate Jam > Blokia 6681 > HTC Prophet > HTC Wizard & Nokia N73 > E71 > BB 9000 > HTC Desire > Samsung Galaxy S > Samsung Galaxy S II & the Motorola Xoom
<br />
Still Shiny but not so n
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2006-09-12 02:26
Congrats to all the winners! Masseur is as HUMBLE of his achievements here as . . . ever ! To be honest . . . he is the 'only' active MODERATOR in the forums for the last months . . . as I see it, as I'm always - ONLINE (daily) !

@whiz - Congrats for this achievement ! I hope that next year . . . new CATEGORIES (to be voted at) will be included mate . . . it's like watching a Re-Run . . . time and again same TITLES with SAME actors . . . [addsig]
whizkidd
W950 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-09-12 02:30
Thats if i happen to host this next year jojo....
T230 >> T610 >> Ngage QD >> N73 >> N85 >> Omnia HD >> And countless other review units
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-09-12 02:39
I think next year actual Esato Awards should be given away...like this!

[addsig]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2006-09-12 02:42
@whiz - Take this as your perennial - job/duty here in the forums mate . . . though only done once a year. Just like that of Scotsupoy's - On the Couch Thread . . . try NEW categories who you think will be voted upon by MANY . . . more than what's been judged here this year . . . commercialize it - daily in every threads so more responses will be counted for . . . PM Esato's 97K registered members . . . make some flyers, banners and streamers India so that the counting will go International etc. etc.

Good Luck! [addsig]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic