Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > t200 flashing - help

Author t200 flashing - help
awave
V600
PM
Posted: 2006-07-15 22:42
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hi,

i have a green dongle thing, and a serial cable and know that it is a flash cable - the dongle has a button on it. i also have a t200 (blue) that has test software on it - pics:

sorry about bad picture quality - only used phone camera for speed because i dont have the time to install the camera software on my computer atm

my question is though...i have found the firmware, and setool before - then i couldnt find the cable, then i find the cable and cant find the software...

right - which version of setool should i use, and please give me a link (and i may need some help as it will be my first flashing e.g. tutorial! plz! - dw though if not ) - and also where the heck is the website where i downloaded the firmware before - it was .hu i think - so its hungarian :S

ok - before anyone says anything...i HAVE searched...i KNOW there has been stuff on this before, i just cannot find it...so if anyone has the link to a thread where this is the same situation as mine - plz tell! thanks.

thanks everyone in advance - sure it'll be sorted out

-|- awave
awave
V600
PM
Posted: 2006-07-15 23:05
bump! quack! bark!

-|- awave
awave
V600
PM
Posted: 2006-07-16 11:38
bump again - anyone gonna answer?!?!? - i really need answers to where to get the right ver of setool and the firmware again

thanks
-|- awave
awave
V600
PM
Posted: 2006-07-18 00:27
bump! - come on! please, someone! - i forgot about this...and i thought someone would have posted by now! lol

-|- awave
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi