Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Code memo

Author Code memo
altemyr
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2006-07-14 00:58
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
All the way back to my old T39, under Tools there is a small program called code memo. By then, I eas annoyed by the fact that the code memo couldn't hold more than 10 entries. During the years I have had some other SE phones, T68, K700, and now K800, and it seems like they havent't changed the code memo app very much. Even in the K800 it still has that stupid limit of 10 entries. Is this limit possible to modify in any way? A workaround is to download a smapp java program from getjar.com called SecretCodes. It does almost the same work as the code memo, but it does not have that low entry limit.
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2006-07-14 09:25
Why don't you read the Far manager thread, it could be modded there.
altemyr
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2006-07-15 22:38
I know about the FAR stuff, and I do believe that I would be able to follow the install instructions and actually use the program without ruining the phone, but it's not something anyone should try at home, since there are some hazards down the lane, and it would void the warranty for sure. I just think that it's amazing that the very same limit for the number of entries is the same now, wnen the phone has 65 Meg free internal memory and optionally one Gbyte extra on the memory stick, as when the T39 was released, with virtually no free user memory.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi