Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Best gprs in pakistan-mobilink

Author Best gprs in pakistan-mobilink
some_1_100
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-07-12 08:11
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Mobilink is providing the best gprs service in pakistan at the moment if we see the rates.
I am using a post paid package with zero line rent and i just have to pay 500 rupees per month for unlimited usage of gprs.The speed is also acceptable. Any different views?
srmz
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-07-14 06:57
Yes their fixed Rs 500 for Postpaid is really good specially if you do a lot of web browsing. Though there speed is the slowest of the lot. At best I can get 25 kbs as opposed to 35 kbs for Ufone and Telenor. Warid sometimes peaks to as high as 50 kbs. So for serious web browsing I would like to see better speed comparable to the others in Pakistan.

Mobilink have been talking about EDGE on their website, this being launched in Islamabad and moving on to other cities. Any update on this. Is it launched in Islamabad?? If yes how is the performance??? When is it coming to Lahore???

Regards
radarblip609
K550 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-07-19 14:13
Mobilink's GPRS coverage is not available throughout the country. Unlike others. Wherever Ufone, Warid and Telenor are available, their GPRS is also available. [addsig]
QVGA
Nokia Lumia 1020
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-07-19 19:18
it would be good if you keep all pakistan related discussion in the pakistan thread. we need to get it going
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi