Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > Hybrid Camera Driver for W800i/K750

Visitors browsing this topic: 1
Add to Bookmarks
Author Hybrid Camera Driver for W800i/K750
gxg
K750
PM
Posted: 2006-12-07 21:23
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@ kotsy .. man/woman... WHY did you asked about the link? I just told you (check the post before yours) that all moded cam drivers are in www.topsony.com.... what did you need more.. to upload them in your phone for you...???
... never mind... you are lucky that we have good people in here.
in future please read at least. 2-3-5 post before asking something.

@ arinrin - Merhaba, nasilsin!

it not suppose to happens. try another camdriver and try to reproduce the same conditions. if happens again.. then you got problems. )

if it's only that picture... maybe something happens... dust particles . I don't know.
I created zuza and frankly I didn't encounter any problems till now in my gadget. Experience and reading this thread can make me say that the cameras are different. Don't know why...but this is the truth.

keep me post it, will you?!

ii ak shamlar!
arinrin
K750
PM
Posted: 2006-12-08 08:44
Merhaba gxg

I shot some pics today and none of them has this problem. I hope it will not occur again. Another thing, I and my buddy have K750i, with menu tweaks, acoutics, camdriver, display driver moddings and some patches like date and time stamps, led flash when missed call and etc. The only difference between phones is memo cards. I have 1gb he has 512mb. My phone stops reading the pics in memo card and I have to restart to shot a new photo but his one never. I guess this shows every phone is different not the camera

Anyway we all wait here for new drivers :
güle güle

qwerty12
W810 white
PM
Posted: 2006-12-08 09:01
You dont have a media player skin installed? That messes up the phone by using up all available memory which causes problems until a restart.
Unbranded+Unlocked.FW:R4EA031 | Mods:Too Much.
Elfpack etc. Aka qwerty111
kyriakos001
Elm Black
PM
Posted: 2006-12-08 11:06
For me the best drivers are Zuza1!!! Real colors!!

MACEDONIA IS ONE AND IT'S GREEK!!!
arinrin
K750
PM
Posted: 2006-12-08 12:20
Hi,
I dont have media player skin installed. Max-wedge told this before to not to use mediaplayer skin. Anyway either my phone locks or not I love my phone
osfcross
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-12-08 15:37
Just finished testing 7.84 w/ SPOT enabled. My observations:

1. Behavior:

Difference between 7.84 and 7.84 w/ SPOT is barely noticable on AUTO w/ +0.0 EV settings in daylight. The driver really kicks in when in nightmode. Wonderful. Just wonderful.

2. Stability:

Still, I suffered another crash when in nightmode.
gxg
K750
PM
Posted: 2006-12-08 17:51
Quote:

On 2006-12-08 12:20:32, arinrin wrote:
Hi,
I dont have media player skin installed. Max-wedge told this before to not to use mediaplayer skin. Anyway either my phone locks or not I love my phone

merhaba airin

abe, your phone is like that because of the memory card. This latency killed your phone. I had 512Mb ms duo sandisk and i didn't had any problems.

So those problems occur when mem card have latency or doens't oprerate in right voltage.
If you still have the 64Mb ms duo try with that one.. or with 512 of your friend.. you'll see the diffrence.
And once more.. keep at least 6mb free in your phone.

Another reason is that those patches that you install, are installed in a small 10mb free space between FS and MAIN part. I'm inclined to say that this small part of memory is used for cache.

Maybe if you can free some memory. make full backup with FAR and then with MyPhoneExplorer (for contacts, wallpapers and ringtones) ..format the ms duo card... and then make a master reset of the phone. Eventualy.. reflash the phone with new untouched Fw ... You'll see the diffrence.

güle güle
dennis.l
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2006-12-09 07:24
Hi guys,

I have been playing with the supermode driver to test out it's features. however the driver I like the best is Zuza. After playin with the supermode driver. I do have one observation to make though.

When I was testing the supermode driver in daylight conditons. I found you can change the ISO of the camera. I then changed only the ISO from 100 to 400. I noticed there is a bit more noise in the picture. however the picture is captured a lot more quickly than when I was using ISO 100.

my understanding is ISO 400 is suppose to require less light than ISO100 so the shutter is a lot more quicker because of this.

I am just thinking with the Zuza driver in mind... If on the Zuza driver the ISO of the driver is increased to 150 or 200(not 400 as it is a bit too noisy). Would it make the camera take the shots quicker and also take better night time photos?
vinylis
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-12-09 15:04
can someone make comparison between super cam driver in other topic super camera driver for k750/w800?

i tried it and it has impressive new fuctions just as k790 has.sport mode,beach/snow mode 16x zoom and goes on.the problem is u have to memorize them to use it.
But i am not sure about the quality and i dont want to spend my time when i just want to take a shot immediately.But they will be useful when i need some adjstments to take the best pic.
I think a comparison between Super camera driver in normal mode and zuza drivers and 7.82 and 7.84
jiji
W700
PM
Posted: 2006-12-11 08:50
@ vinylis

as you can compare apples with potatos

It can be... but what to compare? zuza have his settings almost fixed. Super mode camera.. well... you can adjust there what in zuza is fixed... so... it will be no room for comparison if you understand my point.

as if you compare a brand stock mercedes with an totaly customized one.

hope you understand me.

but! if someone have time... can be done... I'm also curious. But first you have to think how you'll make this comparison.
arinrin
K750
PM
Posted: 2006-12-11 11:49
Gxg Selam

I have done the reflashing before also reduced the number of patches and I realized that the problem is memo card. Thanks for your info.
By the way I love zuza1

marcpogs
W800
PM
Posted: 2006-12-11 12:06
hi sir george! any chance of teaching us how to increase the viewfinder speed for the zuza series?
biasiman
W800
PM
Posted: 2006-12-11 12:20
can some1 tell me if the quality of zuza2 is the same as zuza1? I tried to read previous posts but I didn't get it... if they are equal and zuza2 makes smaller pics what's the point in using zuza1?
thanks
kuncoro_hw
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-12-12 11:49
I have applied patch to move the camera driver folder from "tpa" to "c:\\other\\drv"
Now I dont have to use Far Manager to replace the camera driver. I just copy the files to MemStik and then use phone's file manager to place it on drv folder.

My question is:
When this driver will be loaded? Is it during phone startup or whenever I activated the camera?
If the driver loaded during phone startup, it means I have to restart the phone everytime I replace the driver. Isn'it?

Thanks,
kunch

jiji
W700
PM
Posted: 2006-12-12 12:17
@ airin gun ayden

Glad to be able to help you. Sad becasue you have to change the card.

Haidi gorusuruz

@kuncoro_hw. After you change the driver, you have to restart the phone in order that OS to make the necesary adjustments. Like windows and new drivers (asks for restart). Then everytyme you start the camera the parameters from the driver will be taken in consideration (given fact that some parameters are set in OS)

biasiman - zuza is zuza. zuza1 2 3 is only variation with viewfinder fps changed, sizes of the picture... BUT NOTHING DRAMATICALY or ESENTIALY chaged. I prefer ZUZA not 1 2 3 (those are made on private requests)

marcpogs - aaaa.. I forgot.. will be soon as you think. I don;t have time wright now to make a tutorial about that... but today I'll start it. I hope you'll be ok with that
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic