Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > World Trade Centre Movie

Author World Trade Centre Movie
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-20 12:08
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I think your the one being childish as usual saying that i am spreading a propaganda Campaign.....If thats what you think this is then thats your problem...deal with it!

Again yes i 100% believe the 9/11 attacks were not commited by Arab Terrorists but by America themselves....These Movies are based on the lies the American Administration Fed to the world.

So if you don't mind i'd prefer if you stuck to the topic at hand.

[addsig]
Mulder7
W810 white
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-20 12:33
Can everyone calm down abit as this subject is based on opinion. I think that axxxr has his opinion and so does everyone else.

I believe that the first plane that hit the WTC was hijacked by terroists and was meant to hit their target of the WTC.

But I also belive that the American goverment knew all along that this was going to happen and used it and so they flew the second plane into the other tower and also flight 93 and the one that hit the pentagon were also American flown. The one that hit the pentagon is the biggestgive away as the evidence of any planes being their is just shocking and I just cant believe that the world could be so stupid to think that noone would not notice and just believe what they told us.

This film world trade centre is a good movie as it does seem to show the bravery of the different emergency services that day as it was a total disaster, but im not too sure about the stories that its going to show and how true they actually are. But i guess it does make a good movie just not the conspiracy side.
This whole phenomena is a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in a government agenda.
(+9, -0)
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-20 12:45
Mulder7: Very well said.

If people at least took five minutes to look at the Evidence for themselves,rather than believing the Media they can quickly judge for themselves that flight 93 was no hikacking..These Movies should be just seen as fiction nothing more.

[addsig]
carkitter
V640 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-05-20 14:00
Your link is sorely lacking in credible 'evidence'.

The CNN article is mere speculation based on accusations by a Conspiracy Theory website, while the Daily Mirror link has expired. The others are all clearly biased against the US Govt.

How about the evidence from the earlier Popular Mechanics link? page 7 & page 8
Fairly conclusive, I would think.
Best Debater - Esato Awards 2010
Best Phone Review - Esato Awards 2008
Visiting NZ with your mobile - all you need to know
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-20 14:13
Quote:

On 2006-05-20 14:00:29, carkitter wrote:
Your link is sorely lacking in credible 'evidence'.

The CNN article is mere speculation based on accusations by a Conspiracy Theory website, while the Daily Mirror link has expired. The others are all clearly biased against the US Govt.

How about the evidence from the earlier Popular Mechanics link? page 7 & page 8
Fairly conclusive, I would think.

Would you trust the American Administration? a Government that consistently Lies....personaly i would trust saddam more.

That popular Mechanics link which i posted earlier does'nt prove anything,..If you want to believe that a plane hit the Pentagon then nothing will change your mind as you one of those people the believe the media and nothing will convince you otherwise...sometimes just plain common sense is required rather than investigations and reports.

Have you seen ]|LOOSE CHANGE by any chance?...if so i'd like to know your views on that.

[addsig]
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2006-05-21 10:03
Quote:

On 2006-05-20 14:13:47, axxxr wrote:

Have you seen ]|LOOSE CHANGE by any chance?...if so i'd like to know your views on that.

Have you seen any scientific documentary before claiming that LOOSE CHANGE (in bold please) is the one, and only, explanation on what happened to the towers ?

axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-21 14:04
Actually i have seen scientific documentarys and to be honest they don't prove anything for me,its all just scientific mumbo jumbo which does'nt answer any of the fundamental questions..LOOSE CHANGE (In bold again) answers many questions and raises more in a sensible way.

[ This Message was edited by: axxxr on 2006-05-21 13:05 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi