Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
ye, does seem a bit suspicious
[ img ] http://a-zott.com/images/A-ZoTT%20Userbar%20Gold.gif [ /img ]
leeboy13
T610
PM
Posted: 2006-05-19 16:32
i dont see much in the fact that the cameras were pointing towards it... its a city and big one at that..... Its a place where i would imagine there is always a camera running (documentaries, news channels, interviews etc....). i see nothing dodgy in that what so ever.

Dont get me wrong im with you axxxr on many point regarding 9/11 but i need a lil more food for thought on this one
Dart5
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2006-05-19 16:46
Quote:

On 2006-05-19 15:11:24, axxxr wrote:
personaly i'd like to see a 9/11 film about how so many camera's were so early in the day pointing at the Towers before they were hit....more food for thought!

There may be others, but I've personally have only ever seen what film of the first plane hitting, by a French guy who was filming firemen (and even he almost turned away and missed it). All later cameras were pointing at the towers cos a plane had just smashed in to one of them. Nothing suspicious about that.
bl3ach
W960
PM
Posted: 2006-05-19 17:11
i reakon its bullshit too. the directer is obviously stupid or likes to make up storys about things like that. if i find out what that noob look like ill gun him down with gangs haha i think he wants people who dont know what happan to believe what is made in the movie.
lame.....

~BLEACH~
slattery69
T68i
PM
Posted: 2006-05-19 18:17
has any film ever told any events it portarys accuratley i mean braveheart robin hood jfk etc all try to claim to be correct but in reality are just hollywooded up if they werent no one would bother watching them
even films by people like micheal moore are sensationaled to sell tickets and make money
Glenny
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-19 18:29
wow... i was taken for a fool... i can remember when i first heard about it. Infact my opinion has changed just now, and all of axxxr's films and videos and stuff helped me shape my opinion. For years i just thought plane hits tower, america p*ssed, war starts... 3 years later, i become suspicious that pentagon was a missile or something. Now, i dont know what to believe...
Lost Count Official Website My Band! and the forum for it!
404'd!
Jesus loves you, but everyone else hates you...
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-19 19:58
Glenny: all i will say to you is that you should think for yourself and decide, and don't believe the bull*shit and lies that come from the U.S administration in regards to 9/11...Movies such as these just further confuse people that 9/11 was just a Terrorist attack,and devitates the peoples attention from what really happened....I will watch these films just as i would any hollywood fiction film...maybe a good action thriller.
[addsig]
Syrus_20
P900
PM
Posted: 2006-05-19 20:47
9/11 theories are beyond me. The way I see it, naive as it is, is that terrorists hijack 4 planes of which 2 hit the WTCs, 1 the pentagon and one doesnt reach the white house. The US government knew bout the planes but didnt act to stop them. This was a good excuse to start their excursion into the middle east to find the ones responsibe and secure their interests in oil. Dont wanna go too much in it...but that sums me up i guess.

Back to the topic tho - movies will definately be worth a watch i reckon.
slattery69
T68i
PM
Posted: 2006-05-19 20:54
Quote:

On 2006-05-19 20:47:47, Syrus_20 wrote:
9/11 theories are beyond me. The way I see it, naive as it is, is that terrorists hijack 4 planes of which 2 hit the WTCs, 1 the pentagon and one doesnt reach the white house. The US government knew bout the planes but didnt act to stop them. This was a good excuse to start their excursion into the middle east to find the ones responsibe and secure their interests in oil. Dont wanna go too much in it...but that sums me up i guess.

Back to the topic tho - movies will definately be worth a watch i reckon.

i think it is a fair point its the same american goverment that hasnt mananged to sort iraq or afghanistian outyet some how manged to stage this elaborate conspiracy.
god the americans can even identify british helicopters or chinese embassys
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2006-05-19 22:16
Afaik the wtc movie is not about the attack but about the courage of those who died rescuing other's ...

So why are you all discussing about the 9/11 conspiracy theory again ?
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-19 22:20
The movie is about the attacks and how so many needlessly suffered...the concpiracy automatically comes into question. [addsig]
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2006-05-19 22:46
Because you just want it ! Conspiracy here, conspiracy there .... Even if it's George who made up the attack, the movie is a tribute to the rescuer of that particular day.

Another lame attempt of your propaganda campaign.
carkitter
V640 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-05-20 04:49
Quote:

On 2006-05-19 22:46:24, Jim wrote:
Because you just want it ! Conspiracy here, conspiracy there .... Even if it's George who made up the attack, the movie is a tribute to the rescuer of that particular day.

Agreed!

The movie Flight 93 was based mostly on the cockpit voice recordings and cell phone calls made by passengers to loved ones (some of which went to voicemail). While there will be some 'Dramatization', the facts of the movie are true, to the best of my knowledge.

I haven't seen Flight 93 yet. I'll look forward to World Trade Centre though, even if it is directed by Oliver Stone who is known for playing fast and loose with facts (as in JFK). I'm not a fan of Nicolas Cage either.
Best Debater - Esato Awards 2010
Best Phone Review - Esato Awards 2008
Visiting NZ with your mobile - all you need to know
axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-20 05:02
Quote:

On 2006-05-19 22:46:24, Jim wrote:

If that the way you think then so be it...as they say the truth hurts!

your lame attempt to cover up the lie that was 9/11.

[addsig]
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2006-05-20 11:07
Axxxr don't be so childish! You make, again, false assumptions .
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi