Esato

Forum > General discussions > Concepts of phones, accessories and user interface > Hand-draw concepts: 2008 edition

Previous  123 4 ... 141516  Next
Author Hand-draw concepts: 2008 edition
malinda
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM
Posted: 2006-03-09 05:20
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
This will be the new SE Slider I think.
X10 Mini Pro HBH GV435 / HBH 35
mcrosser
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-03-09 05:31
no way! I just made that up

AVAILABLE - advertise here!!
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2006-03-09 11:15
why are moto gonna let Se use their itap?

i think your on a hiding to nuffin kiddy

fatreg
Stef
W960
PM
Posted: 2006-03-09 15:14
Quote:

On 2006-03-09 04:35:48, mcrosser wrote:
ok Stef, here's my contribution:

will get better with time I hope

Very nice, !! They are beautifull but I don`t understand: What about al those buttons! I count 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or more on the front of the phone. Please explain it to me
Stef
W960
PM
Posted: 2006-03-09 16:03
Hi all, here i am! Back with new sketches of my W830/W850i
They are based on the first sketches of mcrosser (I love you`re designes!! ) So my inspiration is all for Mcrosser! *wink* Here they are:

I`ve copied the keypad (a bit)
I`ve changed some things at the back/camera
and I took some buttons away and put them very close to eachother.
Almost forgot: This is a sketch of 10 minutes work... so I make better, beautifuller and prettier sketches in the weekend..!
mat3k
K750
PM
Posted: 2006-03-09 16:57
i like the 16,ooo,ooo colors idea the most ... but hey my k750i will suck !

[ This Message was edited by: mat3k on 2006-03-09 15:58 ]
mcrosser
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-03-10 02:39
well the soft keys are supposed to be like the T610's. the keys are (counterclockwise): left soft key, back, internet, media player, activity menu, clear and right soft key. below all of these there's supposed to be two pairs of tiny speakers, in a bean shape. I didn't have an idea for the numeric keypad, so I though I would use something similar to Z600. the camera side has two more speakers, a xenon flash and two light bulbs for video recording in darkness. there is a lens shutter like in S700 but no switch because it's automatic when you use the camera. on top of the screen, there's an A and B button for gaming. and two leds to show when wifi or bluetooth is on. that's about it I suppose.

Stef
W960
PM
Posted: 2006-03-10 15:48
Quote:

On 2006-03-10 02:39:54, mcrosser wrote:
well the soft keys are supposed to be like the T610's. the keys are (counterclockwise): left soft key, back, internet, media player, activity menu, clear and right soft key. below all of these there's supposed to be two pairs of tiny speakers, in a bean shape. I didn't have an idea for the numeric keypad, so I though I would use something similar to Z600. the camera side has two more speakers, a xenon flash and two light bulbs for video recording in darkness. there is a lens shutter like in S700 but no switch because it's automatic when you use the camera. on top of the screen, there's an A and B button for gaming. and two leds to show when wifi or bluetooth is on. that's about it I suppose.

Okay it`s very clear now! I had today a few hours off so I make a full replica of youre first sketch. I`ve removed the gaming, media buttons and also the 2 tiny `bean` speakers. I turned the back of the phone more like the W800 (that`s my hole inspiration together with a rotator design)
I placed the VideoCall camera in the middle and I`ve made round hole for the speaker.

I`ve also added 3 * W950 like * music buttons that do not appear when the phone is in `normal mode` but only in `music/video mode`
The keypad is one of the coolest part of the phone IMO. Very big, clear and easy to use.

Enjoy my latest pictures of the W830/W850 I only will make an explanation page with the buttons/LED`s/Cam features etc. Then I will make a new serie called H*** (handycam) or D *** (digital tv)
mcrosser
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-03-11 03:29
nice Stef! mmmm I was writing about my new model, but then some trouble came up with internet explorer and the window closed! it makes me soo angry!, well I'll just summ it up now, I'm too tired to write all that again. well, here goes

this is a super swivel phone equiped with three touch screens. the main one is 2.5'' CIF ultra bright TFT 16 million color display. the other two are 128x160 TFT 65K colors.

Playstation mode:
you rotate all three screens to operate. for many games, it support ALOT of memory. M2 and memory stick Pro Duo are supported, it has two slots, so you can use one of each simultaneously.

Camera:
it's equiped with a 7megapixel CCD sensor, xenon flash, cybershot interface and most of the abilities of recent cyber-shot products, like auto-focus, smart digital zoom, many white balance options, Best Pic technology and image stabilizer. It records video at VGA resolution, 30fps and HD quality. you can rotate the screen to shot pics or videos vertically, so you can still have a firm grip.

Media Player:
supports all common formats and also introduces the Atrac3plus from Sony. You can use the media player with the screens rotated and watch video fullscreen. On the camera side there are two twin speakers that deliver nice bass.

Text imput:
there are three ways for text imput: use the stylus for hand writing, the two side screens for numeric keypad and options, or use the qwerty keybord that is drawn on the two screens, half each. this last method is fully customizable, you can change to qwertz or any alguaje including japaneese, etc.

Well, the specs:

Symbian UIQ 3.0
Walkman music player
Cybershot camera interface and features
playstation game console support.
super swivel design
direct internet, activity menu and media player buttons
wifi, buetooth 2.0 and infrared
USB 2.0 full speed mass storage
7.0 megapixel camera with autofocus
M2 (up to 1GB) and Memory stick Pro Duo (up to 2GB) supported simultaneously
Flight mode
twin speakers
MegaBass and StereoWidening
A2DP bluetooth support

well other thing I can't think of are supported too

seems a bit imposible to make this device but I've got most of the mecanisms figured out. took me about 4 hours to draw all this.

@Stef, I see you take a picture of you artwork, I use a scanner, it comes out very sharp, but at the moment of rezising it looks blurry and washed out. well tell me how you like/dislike my model ?

Stef
W960
PM
Posted: 2006-03-11 09:28
Very cool desing and maybe possible too. Somewhere in 2007/2008 or so. And about my pics, i`ve a scanner only he isn`t working! The last pic of my was taken by a Olympus 5 megapixel camera and the other with my own SE S700i!! Lol, back to the point:

I will make, just like Mcrosser, a new line of phones! To begin with the D*** series for mobile tv. I think SE is a great company with many beautiful phones only the`re a little behind Nokia, Samsung and BenQSiemens that already have 1 or 2 mobile tv phones! So SE: `It`s time to rock!`

PS I was wondering why you put 2 brands in one device? Walkman and Cybershot ...I like it. But will SE do something like this??
@mcrosser: Maybe you could help me, or make sketches of my idea and make a real `real` SE that is possible to produce!? I think SE needs a TV phone to stay leader in mobile phones. I don`t know but probably is SE watching!!

Greets Stef

[ This Message was edited by: Stef on 2006-03-11 09:46 ]
shaliron
K610 red
PM
Posted: 2006-03-11 10:03
@mcrosser
Great dream design! If only it were possible to make one of those today! Alas it is only a 'concept' model... could you imagine the huge battery drain with three screens, 7mp camera...
A wooden spoon is a spoon made from wood. Source: Wikipedia

Winner of: Best Thread (Huge SE Portfolio) 2007, Best Post (Huge SE Portfolio) 2007, Best Signature 2007, and 2nd Best Nickname 2007.
JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2006-03-11 10:21
@ designers!!

What about something like the Siemens SK65 design??? That would work...
Stef
W960
PM
Posted: 2006-03-11 10:43
@shaliron: I think you`re right about the battery but don`t you think SE/Nokia/Moto and other have invent a new type of battery? I think in 2008/2009 we will find superbatteries in phones! But i`m only guessing!

Special for mcrosser: The new Sony Ericsson D700i
An digital mobile tv with stereo speakers and 4 GB memory to safe movie/tv programs or radio..! Its a swiffle desing but not like the S700 or W900. It`s a candybar with a rotating screen:

As you can see there are 2 buttons on the left side of the phone, these are for music (next song), video (backward-forward), tv (next program) and radio (other frequentie) So..! What do U think!?

Greets Stef
FreekaleeK
P910
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-03-11 11:16
Dude, I think your both amazing, I love your work, it almost excites me to look at your scetches, and how amazing they are, keep up the good work dudes!

Peace Out
Stef
W960
PM
Posted: 2006-03-11 15:43
Hii, i`ve already my new sketches, here they are:

Greets Stef
This message was posted with a Nokia N95.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 4 ... 141516  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic