Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Final Fantasy

Previous  12
Author Final Fantasy
Syrus_20
P900
PM
Posted: 2006-04-25 00:09
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Wheyyy a Final Fantasy topic! Yeah my ps & ps2 have endured some tough times with these games...being constantly on and everything lol.

My fav ones are 7 & 8! Thought 9 was a load of..no need to say it lol...but still finished it. FFX and FFX2 were ok...X2 leaning towards being crap..aint pld 11 thx to the monthly charges altho it looks awesome.

I watched FF:AC - definately lives up to expectations..more work on the story wouldnt have killed them tho. Watched it in japanese with eng subs so was kinda whack..but gettin the one with eng audio soon so should be worth a good watch. Anyway this is my bit towards the thread

Oh and FFXII looks...well looks like another spectacular one after the shabby FFX2.

Peace. Syrus.
amnesia
T68i mineral
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-25 00:54
FFVIII #1
Compare every UK Mobile deal available! | Qatar - A complete guide to the heart of the Middle East
p900 lover
W960
PM
Posted: 2006-04-25 01:22
great maybe u lot can help me, i have 2 write an essay about Final Fantasy the film. the essay title is
"does the use of CGI in FF hinder or enhance the viewing experience"

its for media btw
amnesia
T68i mineral
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-25 15:56
imo, CGI is for short scenes not for a whole movie.

The movie seemed to extreme, with their bikes sliding around as if on ice.

And I guess I assumed that although they would be extremely powerfull and fast, they wouldn't move at light speed, because they're not super heroes after all.

You see, when it looks so real, the viewer relates to the fact that realism is trying to be acheived. So the brain see's a contradiction when there is extreme abnormality in their actions.

They made the movie more ANIME than FF in my honest opinion.
Compare every UK Mobile deal available! | Qatar - A complete guide to the heart of the Middle East
Glenny
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-25 16:59
YES! bout time someone made an ff thread! in my opinion VII and IX were best, I didnt play 8, but it looked crap to me... I completed 7 20 times (i think, every character combination i played with) so 7 has lost its touch now. 9 i loved. Ten was too short and lacked a world map

anyway, back to the dicussions, why have they made ff onto computer! i have no room, and i dont want an mmorpg! i want ff back!

finally, FF7 and 9 ON PSP!!!!!! PLEAASEE!!!
Lost Count Official Website My Band! and the forum for it!
404'd!
Jesus loves you, but everyone else hates you...
Syrus_20
P900
PM
Posted: 2006-04-25 23:39
Quote:

On 2006-04-25 01:22:06, p900 lover wrote:
great maybe u lot can help me, i have 2 write an essay about Final Fantasy the film. the essay title is
"does the use of CGI in FF hinder or enhance the viewing experience"

its for media btw

enhance definately. if was done without cgi..well then it would probably be proper anime/manga and wouldnt be what the audience has come to expect cause all FF games have had CGI cut-seens (FMVs). Plus cause its CGI, they can create things & give effects that would not be possible by any other means.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi