Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Themes, ringtones, screensavers, games, video clips > How to create SE-themes with Flash lite animation?

Author How to create SE-themes with Flash lite animation?
madao101
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-02-16 12:45
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
1. rename the theme with the flash file (i.e orbit.thm) to orbit.zip.
2. extract the theme using Winzip or WinRAR.
3. you sholuld see a file called 'Theme.xml'.
4. open it and copy the line:

5. extract a theme that does not contain flash menus. Copy the line to the Theme.xml.

Put all the files back to a zip folder and rename the file extension to *.thm.

anybody help me,i do that but when i use this theme,i see: FILE CORRUPT
i dont know why,
groovepeppy
Elm Black
PM
Posted: 2008-03-10 09:04
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi fellows, sorry if my english is lousy. I want to share abit about modding thm files. It's true about what qwerty1235 is telling you all about the step to incorporate swf standby to a thm file but it's not right about renaming the extention to zip as i have read somewhere that the thm should be renamed to tar before extracting it. After extracting the tar you should follow what qwerty has told you. It should work with any thm without swf too, just add the line qwerty had refers to the xml and put the swf standby along inside the extracted folder then use "Tugzip" (it's freeware!!!:-)) to compress to tar! There is another line you should add to make the thm to use the swf menu along. I forgot the line though. Since i dont have pc at my home then i will continue this as i go to the public internet cafe so you all can have the excitement from modding your flash theme.
Cheers from Dangerously Beautiful Indonesia
Black Sensation Z710e - Black Apollo 9360
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi