Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > at&t NC email/wap setup

Author at&t NC email/wap setup
dmcgibbo
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-09-22 01:56
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hello,
I tried setting up my email and Wap stuff but it doesn't work. I just want to be able to look up phone numbers w/ the mmode but don't know how to do it. Also, i want to be able to check my email but not ATT's mail but my UNC email. Its an IMAP server and i put in my username and password and the smtp.unc.edu outgoing and imap.unc.edu incoming mail servers and it doesn't work. maybe is AT&T GSM not set up for it yet in raleigh nc?
pofromchgo
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-11-15 02:08
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hello there, I also have an ericsson T68i, and have had many problems setting up email accounts, i was told by the AT&T reps, that in order to check your email you have to go to the MMODe, site, you can use the email account from your menu page to send and recieve images and pictures but you have to call AT&T and they will walk you thru how to set it up! Even though this phone has been out for a while, AT&T is just slowly figuring out how to work this phone, I was told to be patient, and also I had had alot of problems with bad signals and dropped call, but at&t told me to be patient as they are upgrading the system daily! I hope I was some kind of help for ya!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi