Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > The most random thing u've ever woken up with

Author The most random thing u've ever woken up with
JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-12-05 07:17
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2005-12-04 15:00:57, lamont wrote:
we ad a party and all slept ova at dis birds house and as always happens the house gets trashed and we ad put youghurts in sandwhich toastie makers still in the container and toasted them, looked kinda funny in the morning!!

You know the wierdest thing!!!! Iv got the same story!!! flippin wierd!!!
lamont
W950 Blue
PM
Posted: 2005-12-05 12:43
haha, u wernt in manchester at the time were you?
[ img ] http://a-zott.com/images/A-ZoTT%20Userbar%20Gold.gif [ /img ]
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2005-12-05 12:57
I once found a load of rock salt (grit they use on the roads in winter) spread across my mattress, what an uncomfortable night that was, it was like sleeping in broken glass.

I also once found a white dog turd in my coat pocket, white, as they go in winter too.
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
joebmc
S700
PM
Posted: 2005-12-05 14:15
Ha ha, When i was younger i used to right on the pavement with chalk, i once picked up this bit of "chalk" and started scribbling on the floor tell i reliised it was white poo
nikwood28
W800
PM
Posted: 2005-12-05 15:53
thats gross.

when i was livin wiv a mate in a caravan we got really hammered so i dared her 2 put salad cream in her fav £200 shoes, so she did, then i had 2 lick it out. then we decided to paint the kitchen wall with marmite, throw sugar at it and try n stick newspaper and cutlery to the wall.

fun in the mornin tryin to clean it up!

speakin of tatoos, my 1st nite in magaluf me an me mate bex found a tatoo shop in a night club so we thort it'd be ace to get tatoos. i got a really shite sun thing around my belly button, and bex got a huge Laurel & Hardy on her belly and Beck's is Ace around her belly button.

thank fook we found out it was only henna in the mornin otherwise we'd still have em
maddav
P1
PM
Posted: 2005-12-05 16:15
I don't really do a lot when I'm pissed, but I remember when we over at a mate's house, he got pissed, went out for a walk and collapsed in his back garden pulling down his younger brother's plastic slide onto him, seeing this, we emptied the shed onto him. This included shovels, boxes of nails a bag of compost, and a bag of wood chippings.

We didn't hear anything until the next week when we all met up again, and he just said "you B*stards"
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-12-05 17:31
Woke up with my hand down the toilet, woke up in a few ditches in my time, one time i woke up on top of a bus shelter, which was a little disconcerting, i have to say. Woke up next to a giant McFlurry thing that they put on lamposts at my local McDonalds, made the local paper and everything. I've still got it, might ebay it actually. I still dont know how i got it home, i live 7 miles away from mcDonalds. I live near a golf course, my cupboards full of flags and rakes

[ This Message was edited by: methylated_spirit on 2005-12-05 16:35 ]
maddav
P1
PM
Posted: 2005-12-05 18:55
On top of a bus stop!!! that would scare the crap out of me, I would just walk off half asleep
icewinds
W800
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-12-08 08:31
@hotcha

not at all, nice tatoo though, will try and take a snap, but the tongue stud is slightly skew, hope the person who did it was not drunk...

i know i went to a vortex party in South Africa, on some farm out in the bush somewhere so i am also wondering how it was done...

EEK!!!
* RISK: only once you loose sight of the shore can you discover new oceans *
teexl
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-12-31 11:42
hey.methylatum,u sure is a weird guy..waking up at unusual n scary places,lol

This message was posted from a WAP device

axxxr
K700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-24 23:41
Don't know if should be sharing this?..i have my credibility to consider....oh what the heck..after all i am EVIL!

The other day i was having this perfect dream me and Anglina joli together in bed,and in the heat of battle (code word) i fell off my bed in my sleep and hit my head against the side cabinet....how embarassing is that!

[addsig]
scapevlocity
W610 Orange
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-04-24 23:59
a slice of pepperoni pizza on my chest.
Debu
R600
PM
Posted: 2006-04-25 10:57
Most of the stuff here is quite funny. This thread is pure 'Garbage' material!!!

Since I have really good friends, and roomates, fortunately (or un fortunately ), the worst of it is; I woke up with a really stiff neck, sitting on the loo, didn't remember how I got there.
Visit My Blog : Debu's Innovations

'When nine hundred years old you will be, look as good, you will not' - Yoda
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi