Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > Magic Screen for P900/P910: Native Screen Saver with themes!

Previous  12
Author Magic Screen for P900/P910: Native Screen Saver with themes!
SW-Midas
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-12-11 22:23
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
ANNOUNCE!
Magic Screen Themes Collection opened. Now you can download and install more themes for your new screen saver!

[ This Message was edited by: SW-Midas on 2005-12-11 21:23 ]
yofaye
P990
PM
Posted: 2005-12-18 16:06
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2005-12-03 15:27:26, Rocky B. wrote:
Looks pretty cool, although I must say that it may not be the best of times to release it. With the P990 coming out soon with a totally different operating system it may have a short shelf life

well, i'm one of the millions who'll not upgrade my P910 to P990 yet
my P910 is my baby at the moment i still have to check out P990
if it's as good as my P910

but if it is then i'll just have another baby...hahaha

got the magic screen...cool indeed! thanks...
aeternus
P910
PM
Posted: 2005-12-20 18:28
This is a really good software for my p910! The Theme Editor is a big plus. I especially love the new Gray Violin theme
SW-Midas
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-12-21 10:03
Thank you Enjoy!
BeLGaRaTh
P990
PM
Posted: 2005-12-22 11:03
Awesome little app. Now if only I could find someone with a credit card so I can register it

Qwerty_uk
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2006-01-03 16:47
Have been trying out this very impressive little app. Looks like it might be worth investing in. However, I have the following suggestions, which, if added in an update, would certainly seal the deal!....

Some of these are nicked from a certain other screen saver/lock app, or I have suggested for that app, but haven't been introduced.

1. Notification times for Missed SMS/Call alerts: Should allow different start/end times for different days of the week (so that later times can be chosen for weekends). Also a 'day' in this context should be considered as 4am-3:59am, to allow weekend notifications to be on until after midnight!

2. An option to use shortcut key to activate keylock.
Ideally, this would take the form of a separate (very small) app that, when run, would activate the lock and screen saver. I could then set this app as a shortcut key in (say) Tracker. This method allows me to preserve Tracker's separate press/hold key actions.

3. Pop-up shortcut menu, which appears when you hold down the assigned "light on" key. Menu items would include:
- Turn notifications on/off (a temporary override)
- Pocket Mode Would disable screen and flip OK button even if a call is received (answer function limited to jog wheel). With flip removed, calls often get answered by a screen press in my pocket!
- Theme change (immediate)
- Other basic functions such as flight mode, silent, light on (permanent)

4. Theme editor: Preview screen shows current PC time, but could the Date preview show current date, and Alarm/Task (etc.) previews show dummy entries, instead of just "Text"?

I would love to know what people think of these suggestions, and if the developer thinks they're worthy of inclusion!

Thanks
Qwerty_uk
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2006-02-20 11:49
Any updates on the horizon? (whether from the above list or not)

Cheers
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi