Esato

Forum > Market > Mobile phones for sale > rush: ipaq 3870 and t68 (upgraded) - manila, phils.

Author rush: ipaq 3870 and t68 (upgraded) - manila, phils.
donvito
P900
PM
Posted: 2002-09-18 06:10
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
The T68 and the iPAQ 3870 is the perfect, top-of-the-line pair for wireless connectivity via bluetooth and anytime, anywhere internet access.

no bugs in the connection unlike other tandems like ipaq-nokia.

the ipaq 3870 is less than a month old, purchased locally and warrantied until aug. 2003. it comes complete with the box, manuals, ipaq software and receipt.

protected with fellowes lcd protector since day 1. not a single scratch anywhere. rom not upgraded because latest online version is already the default...that's how new it is. but i nonetheless installed other softpaqs to enhance bluetooth management.

the T68 is lunar grey. around 5 mos. left on warranty from the hub. software upgraded by semicon. mms,

comes complete with box and manual...PLUS a datacable and holster

unit is in very good condition, no scratches on lcd. very minor and light marks on casing and keypad. never been tampered or opened.

buy now for the ipaq 3870 is 27k. buy now for the upgraded t68 with datacable and holster is 11k. but they must go at the same time.if you're serious, please sms me direct +639172469353. this is a rush sale. thanks.

redfox
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2002-09-25 03:09
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
is your unit a t68m or t68mc? any further discounts on this? am interested if you can still lower your selling price...
What you do in life echoes in eternity...
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi