Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Themes, ringtones, screensavers, games, video clips > Super Real Tennis (K500/K700/K750) help

Author Super Real Tennis (K500/K700/K750) help
kame
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-11-18 20:40
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Wanted to ask those of you who've already mastered this game-

How do you control whether to lob the ball up in the air or hit the ball normally?

Sometimes when I hit the ball, it just lobs it up in the air, and I just get slammed by the computer. Is there anyway to control this??
k700i Law
K700
PM
Posted: 2005-11-18 22:03
Yeah. I've been wanting to know that as well.

Though my joystick is broken so I can't play games

Can someone reply to my Christmas Theme request!!??
Pepi
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-11-19 01:41
wel i've played tennis quite a lot and i guess that this is quite hard to control if possible as i haven't learned how to do it yet
@k700 Law u don't need your joystick to play tennis
k4m!k4ze
W710 Violet
PM
Posted: 2005-11-19 02:33
In my experience, i find it impossible to control the angle of the ball except when slamming it.

This message was posted from a K700i

dr_thug
P990
PM
Posted: 2005-11-19 06:16
lets face it...the k700 joystick is not very good so i would recommend u not to use them much.for playing games and for choosing (while operating the phone),use the number keypad and the soft keys as much as possible.

as for the tennis question,
if the ball is coming to u straight,move to left and hit the ball,if u want the ball to go towards the rightside of the court and vice versa.same is the case if the ball comes angled.u have to stand and hit the ball from the opposite side as where u want the ball to go.

as far a i know,u cannot control the ball being lobbed up high in the air much.but a simple way to take the smash of the opponent is to stand diagnol to him/her as the ball will be there most often and press ur 5/centre joystick at the same moment as the opponent smashes the ball(u wont get time to react to a smash after it has been hit).but as the game proceeds,the opponent gets smarter and may hit the ball in straight.those times,only some swearing can relive the disappointment.

when the ball is lobed high up(if the other player lobs it high),go near the ball such that u stand under the ball and then smash it back(u may need the help of the shadow of the ball to get it...u have to do it few times to learn how near of far u should move to smash the ball).

now all these controls i mentioned work very well as u increase all the skills of ur player.

Enjoy!!
Grimslade
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-12-09 17:05
You can improve your odds of hitting it straight by hitting it when it is level with your waist and by being the proper distance from the ball as it passes you.
dgilmartin
W900 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-12-09 17:08
Its all done on how long you let the ball stay in the air for and how close or far away from the net you are. I would definitely use the keypad though as I ruined my K700i joystick just from playing games
All the Way! Looking for a w705 PM me! Arizona
jcpsad
W800
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-12-09 18:54
it is simply the hardest tennis game on SE.... Computer always score on me on an ACE...
www.photos.panelo.com
www.panelo.com
www.bilog.panelo.com
www.pbalive.panelo.com
icewinds
W800
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-12-10 10:57
the way you control the lobbing is by pressing forward or backwards as you hit the ball.

just completed the whole game so i am very upset as i feel tht i might just have to erase and start again...
* RISK: only once you loose sight of the shore can you discover new oceans *
Grimslade
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2006-01-02 00:37
@icewinds--try different tactics. Next time through, bump up your skill, or speed, instead of your power, etc. Try to develop a player with a different style. Fun way to go through a second time.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi