Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Expansys is * crap

Author Expansys is * crap
Sage
P900
PM
Posted: 2005-10-17 15:39
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I live in Switzerland but have an american bank and american credit card.

I place my order with www.expansys.ch on September 25th with my credit card. They don't email me anything and expect me to check the order tracking page every 20 seconds. 10 days later, I check it, my order is declined for "security reasons", no indication what these security reasons are. Then I email them, they send me an email 5 days later saying to try again. I do, and its declined again. I email them again. It takes them 10 days to answer this time. They say I am unable to use and American credit card on the Suisse site, and to try the American expansys.

I try the american expansys and ship to switzerland. AGAIN DECLINED! Apparently I'm not allowed to use and american credit card and ship to switzerland. IF YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO DO SO WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GIVEN THE OPTION!

CAN'T THEY EMAIL OR CALL ME WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM????

Needless to say, I am NEVER shopping with them again. Pity since I ordered 20,000 dollars worth of stuff (I asked if this was the problem and it wasn't, I tried a test purchase of 50 dollars and that didn't work).

Anyone know any other online retailers that ship to Switzerland (and have as much choice as expansys)?

This is ******* incredible!
haynesycop
Z800
PM
Posted: 2005-10-17 15:42
wow that is crap

in my experience they are fairly expensive anyway could you not try an alternative that could save you more money.

Depends on what you ordered though i suppose.
Kryptik
X1 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-10-17 15:51
My sympathies buddy. They're obviously staffed by inbred idiots. No, on 2nd thoughts, that would be insulting to inbred idiots :-)

This message was posted from a Nokia

hotcha
P900
PM
Posted: 2005-10-20 03:31
Good thing you put out the heads up. Will steer clear.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi