JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-10-14 09:26
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2005-10-13 23:51:18, kk.226 wrote:
@ zMastaa

You might want to leave the article back in your original post so new comers to the thread can see what it's about. And then just leave a EDIT at the bottom saying it's false.

PS... If it was true... that's sick, but i gotta hand it to them... pretty clever.

I dont think its clever... I can think of 3 ideas that i start and mail the rest of Safrica with, and also cause a lot of panic!! If i can so can others... we hear the same hiv things, in cinema seats, toilets, door handles, elevator railings etc...
kk.226
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2005-10-14 15:49
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
This is the first i've ever heard of anything like this. I'm not saying I think it's good what they're doing... far from it, i think it's sick...

BUT... the idea is what i'm talking about, and if it was true. I mean "they" are seeking to cause some kind of panic and suffering, and they WAY they are doing it... Infected needles in chairs...would be something i wouldn't never thought imaginable, which to me... is clever.

Now... to cause panic they could shoot up a school or post anthrax etc...whatever... but no...they seemed to have thought outside of the box.

Perhaps you misinterperated what I was saying... I always try to understand what people try to achieve in incidents like these, and i believe the way that this would've been done is smart.

Again i'm not saying it's good what they're doing, MY belief is that if this was a true story they should burn in hell for doing this. However i ALSO believe they're clever in the way they achieved what they wanted to, those are my opinions... and i'm entitled to them: Just like your entitled to think that it's "not" clever... that's just your opinion.

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi