Esato

Forum > General discussions > General > HTC chart showing all existing and upcoming devices

Author HTC chart showing all existing and upcoming devices
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2005-09-23 16:10
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
MS mobiles has an interesting chart showing all current and planned devices and the names given to each by major operators around the world

These include Just for the record we are listing here all HTC models listed in above chart: HTC Wallaby , HTC Falcon , HTC BlueAngel , HTC Harrier , HTC Magician , HTC Refresh , HTC Alpine , HTC Universal , HTC Wizard , HTC Prodigy , HTC Apache , HTC Blizzard , HTC Athena , HTC Hermes , HTC Galaxy , HTC Canary , HTC Voyager , HTC Typhoon , HTC Vivida , HTC Feeler , HTC Amadeus , HTC Sonata , HTC Hurricane , HTC Robbie , HTC Tornado Noble , HTC Tornado Tempo , HTC Star Trek

click image for PDF version

They also have an HTC road map which gives a little more detail to new upcoming models including the Athena which will be one of the first Mobile Windows devices with an FM radio and also the Star Trek which Looks like Motoroala V3 and runs windows mobile 5 for smartphone (I like the sound of that one!)
deluded
C901 Silver
PM
Posted: 2005-09-23 16:14
Sounds cool, but will all the phones listed make it to the production line or are they more like concept models?

This message was posted from a Nokia

masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2005-09-23 16:17
being on charts like this and in the roadmap I would be fairly sure they will go into production

I've really come to like HTC products and even more so with the i-mate brand and support.

I had a question about the JasJar the other evening and I got in touch with a live support person online and had my answer in minutes. I was well impressed!
tindo196
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-09-23 17:33
htc is the way forward when it comes to smartphones they are intensively working on technological advances whilst rolling out the handsets unlike some manufacturers we know they do have a vision which they seem determined to follow-their destination will be leading the market on smartphones and ppc
irfan
P910
PM
Posted: 2005-11-02 01:02
on the chart it shows the orange equivalent of the kjam as the spvm600...i may be wrong but im sure i saw an orange catalogue and that phone isnt the kjam
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi