Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > the true meaning of the "FUCK" word !!

Author the true meaning of the "FUCK" word !!
orang3
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-09-06 06:39
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/uploads/61000/61856_Proper_Use_Of_English.swf
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back to you
ferrarista44
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-09-06 07:18
fornication under the consent of the king.
right?
ElGato
T68 grey
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-09-06 09:02
There are many stories about the word "fuck".
But Fornication Under Consent of the King is just a yarn.
Nobody knows exactly where it comes from, but you can find roots in some scandinavian languages.
For example dutch "fokken", meaning to thrust or to copulate with.
Then there's the swedish "focka" meaning to strike, push or copulate with.

One of the better yarns is the one about the bowmen that got their middle fingers cut off. That one is really funny
Wings_Talons
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-09-06 10:53
Also the story of: Forbidden Unlawful Carnal Knowledge.

yeah... to many stories for the same piece of action
Wings_Talons
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-09-06 10:53
Also the story of: Forbidden Unlawful Carnal Knowledge.

yeah... too many stories for the same piece of action
Rui_Costa
W950 Blue
PM
Posted: 2002-09-07 17:09
Everytime U need a f**k, U can count on me! F.U.C.K is a Friend U Can Keep, and I'm a good f**k!
W950i, P900 & HBH-662
Wasteland
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-09-07 22:06
Reading this months after it was posted... but I just saw a TV show that did a toppic about it... and well... it comes from the dutch word fok wich means breeding. Yes... dutch farmers fok pigs... who would have thought.
bonito99
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2003-03-13 06:46
Uh...sex? Duhhh!
Great Champions Die Hard.

" Women here in Manila are easy to get, specially if you have many dineros, I am talking in general here mate!I am already thru with Filipinas..." - JN a.k.a *jojo*
neilgoth
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-03-13 08:58
''For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge'' as van halen's album stated :-)

This message was posted from a T68i

pachy
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-03-14 04:29
Hello mum
Reminder; milk, sugar, crisps, post letter.
crowing
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-03-14 04:37
f**k - a difficult word to trace, in part because it was too taboo for the original O.E.D. Written form only attested from early 16c. (O.E.D. 2nd edition cites 1503, in the form fukkit; earliest appearance of current spelling is 1535 -- "Bischops ... may f**k thair fill and be vnmaryit" [Lyndesay]), but presumably a much more ancient word than that, simply one that wasn't likely to be written in the kind of texts that have survived from O.E. and M.E. (or later: the word wasn't in a single English language dictionary from 1795 to 1965). Buck cites proper name John le f**ker from 1278. It apparently is hinted at in a scurrilous 15c. poem written in bastard L. and M.E., titled "Flen flyys." The relevant line reads: Non sunt in celi quia fuccant uuiuys of heli "They [the monks] are not in heaven because they f**k the wives of Ely." Fuccant is pseudo-L., and in the original it is written in cipher. The earliest examples of the word otherwise are from Scot., which suggests a Scand. origin, perhaps akin to Norw. dial. fukka "copulate," or Swed. dial. focka "copulate, strike, push," and fock "penis." Another theory traces it to M.E. fkye, fike "move restlessly, fidget," also "dally, flirt." This is in line with the common M.E. slang term for "have sexual intercourse," swive, from O.E. swifan "to move lightly over, sweep" (related to swift), and Ger. ficken "make quick movements to and fro, flick," earlier "itch, scratch," the vulgar sense attested from 16c. Similar Fr. foutre and It. fottere derive from L. futuere, of unknown origin but probably unrelated to the Eng. word. The O.E. word was hæman, from ham "dwelling, home," with a sense of "take home, co-habit." In 1948, the publishers of "The Naked and the Dead" persuaded Norman Mailer to use the euphemism fug instead. When Mailer later was introduced to Dorothy Parker, she greeted him with, "So you're the man who can't spell 'fuck.' " As a noun, it dates from 1680. Intensive form mother-fucker suggested from 1928; motherfucking is from 1933. f**k-all "nothing" first recorded 1960. f**k up (v.) "to ruin, spoil, destroy" first attested c.1916. A widespread group of Slavic words (cf. Rus. blud, Pol. blad) can mean both "fornicate" and "make a mistake."
pachy
P990 no flip
PM
Posted: 2003-03-15 02:09
Could you elaborate on that ?
Reminder; milk, sugar, crisps, post letter.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic