Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > "generic" Bluetooth troubleshooting/Q&A/Tips

Author "generic" Bluetooth troubleshooting/Q&A/Tips
GOwin
T39 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-10-08 05:33
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@sunksat
have you tried this?
pedsent
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-10-20 20:21
I have a SE T610 paired via bluetooth with a sony clie UX-50, and I am able to use the T610 as a GPRS modem for web anmd e-mail. I still have several questions:

1. how do I set the t610 to "push" any new SMS or e-mails to the clie, which is always linked

2. i cant mark fax to work - it says that I have no carrier, even though the phone is able to dial the same numkber, and T-mobile says I have fax capabilities.

3. how do i check the firmware of my t610.

Thanks!!
trekkian
T610
PM
Posted: 2003-10-21 18:24
hi out there....

i've got a T610 and just got my USb cable DCU-11 today... i was so pissed off when i found out that u cant send pics from your phone to your pc ( check the sonyericsson site before this and they said nothing about the cable not being able to send pics to the pc)

anyway lucky for me i know a guy who ahs a bluetooth pc and i'm goin over this weekend to try to hook my phone up to it...
i just need to know how i do this (i know i have to go to add devices on the phone) and the steps i'll have to take to get the connection going from the computer. And also what sony ericsson software i'll need? the image editor?
Also what will have to to click on to get the phone to upload the pics to the computer ( win XP) or will it be automatic....

thanks alot...
GOwin
T39 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2003-10-22 03:09
@trekkian
you may or may not need additional software to send files from PC via bluetooth depending on the BT drivers installed on the computer system.

if you (or a friend) has IR, it's as easy as right - clicking on the item (image, sound, etc) and "send to IR"
trekkian
T610
PM
Posted: 2003-10-22 10:45
ok thanks Gowin...

think next time i'm goin to get a IR adapter, not a bluetooth although its the newer of the two... reading other topics in the forum, it seems that the bluetooth is a bas***d when u try to get it workin with your phone...

oh well... thanks again....
suit4
T610
PM
Posted: 2003-10-27 10:13
maybe you like to give this a try ...

http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=41171&forum=17
nuTTeLLo
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-11-17 10:29
I wonder if anyone can help regarding this problem. I've been searching the forums and no one seems to have a solution or no one seems to have tried it yet.
I'm using the Sony Ericsson HBH-35 bluetooth headset with a D-Link DBT-120 dongle. I want to use the headset as a wireless microphone for my PC. The software installs fine, pairing up and everything else is ok. Only the recording of the voices seems like I'm in a rush to go somewhere. The voice recording is super fast, almost about 2x normal speed!
Has anyone tried and encountered the same problems? I've tried it both on windows sound recorder and Roger Wilco and both yield the same results. I wonder if it is due to the bitrate? If so is there anyway to set it?
Mint-Sauce-SA
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-11-25 13:59
Anyone have any experiance with a Mecer Blue-tooth USB device, I can get one here but not sure if it will work with my P800 or T610 ,.. any help out there ?
Pedrovian
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2003-12-17 17:54
What should the range of signal for the T68 be? I bought a Mitsumi USB Bluetooth adapter earlier this year but never managed to get it to do anything. Following some discussion with Mitsumi HQ they very kindly offered to swap it for the later version with Widcomm software. When I loaded this on the PC it set itself up, found the phone within seconds and I was syncing with Outlook in less than half an hour. What a result! But the Widcomm software has an option which shows signal strength when connected, I never see this much above poor unless the phone is within a couple of feet of the PC even though it will synch from the next room 9o% of the time. I now have a Jabra BT200 headset that seems to have the same problem - within 3 metres of the phone OK, but over that and it starts to break up. All the devices' manuals quote a range of over 10 metres.
cezwho
K700
PM
Posted: 2004-01-04 18:20
how come when i browse files from my phone, i'm missing some files.
i'm using a z600 - FW R2F and WIDCOMM BT Dongle.

for example, i has 10 files in my BT exchange folder, when i tried browsing it on my phone, i only see 7 files...

why is that???
hhhmmm....
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic