Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Accessories > Free Sample: Pivot Pocket Skin (silicone case) for Sony Ericsson W800i

Previous  123 ... 789 101112  Next
Author Free Sample: Pivot Pocket Skin (silicone case) for Sony Ericsson W800i
simahima
W800
PM
Posted: 2005-09-04 11:57
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@ pivothk

i think i found the steps to make the payment but the problem is that i can't find my country "JORDAN" and so i can't proceed i waaaaaaaaant the white w800i silikon case and i want the w800i true color screen protector pleeeeeeeeeeasse help
hampad
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2005-09-04 14:13
pivothk i have been using your silicone skin since it arrived about a week ago. now i have discoverd that its getting kinda lose if you know what i mean, its not as tight as it was. and this is a rather bad feature i think, maybe you should tighten up the mixture of the silicone in future relases or something. just giving constructive critics.
i appologise for my bad english.
pivothk
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-09-05 13:18
thanks for your comments...

i've been using the case for awhile, but it is still very tight... may i ask if you take it off very often???

would you mind if you send me the pictures, so that i can have a look?

thanks in advance

Cheers,
Kat
hampad
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2005-09-05 14:36
i never take it of. and sorry donīt got a camera at this point ill see what i can do later this week
pivothk
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-09-05 14:41
tahnsk thanks thanks
Sir-SonyEricsson-man
Xperia Arc Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-09-05 17:40
i released the same thing. I'm writing it in my review. Its getting bigger after just a week
Sony Xperia 1 II, Xperia 5, Huawei P30 Pro
Sir-SonyEricsson-man
Xperia Arc Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-09-05 17:50
i released the same thing. I'm writing it in my review. Its getting bigger after just a week
nayryat
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-09-05 18:07
Hi pivothk i am from Singapore and have made an online purchase for w800 white silicone case. Have received confirmation that the item has been shipped out from Hongkong on 3 Sept 05. Will like to check with you as to when is the appromixate date that i will be getting it?
Reason being i'll be going oversea coming 10 Sept and will very much like to bring the case along, else most prolly will be getting a temporary hardcover casing for it.
Sir-SonyEricsson-man
Xperia Arc Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-09-05 19:10
got mine in 5 days and i live in Norway.. so thats fast from Hong Kong
pivothk
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-09-05 19:22
since the package is sent from Hong Kong, so I guess from HK to any Asian countries shouldn't take more than 4 days; and it takes 7-10 days to European countries.

some of the customers received the item in 4 days, but some in a month; i think it highly depends on your local post office.

i had a customers telling me that the postmen in their country are very lazy, and actually the package had been stucked at their post office... so i really don't know what to do to follow up after i dispatched the items
nayryat
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-09-06 11:22
ic, thxs for your prompt reply! think i'll wait for the case to come then, hope it reachie in time!!!
pivothk
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-09-06 11:30
no problem

hope you can receive it soon or call your local post office by quoting the tracking number, think they can check it.

should you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact me.

cheers~~
jeko.uk
W810 white
PM
Posted: 2005-09-07 00:23
was just wondering do you do these silicon cases for a psp
red_xvi
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-09-07 08:11
just got my k750i case/true colour screen protector, and i'm very happy pivothk

one thing i did notice, is that the box it's now packaged in (as opposed to the plastic thing), was pretty much destroyed by the time i got it. it was splir, and the case had fallen out of it (but was still in the envelope). i didn't really care, as the thing is flexible enough, but i remembered some ppl talking about that not too long ago.

as for the actual case, it's awesome, but maybe some sort of brief instruction would have been nice?

i was trying to put it on, but was freeking out that i was doing the wrong thing, and might break/stretch it. i got it on in the end by putting it through the whole for the camera shutter and moving it around till the case was on properly. don't know if that was the right thing to do or not?

the black case looks nice and stylish, and whilst my case still has the build imperfections discussed in the review of the k750i case, it doesn't bother me at all. i really can't notice them untill i hold the phone up close and start looking for them.

the buttons feel good, and it's great that the ports/camera are easy to access, and te case doesn't really add much bulk to the phone, which is definately a good thing.

whilst i'm a little scared about getting scratches on the back/bottom, it's an easy trade off to make for the other benefits the case provides.

so all in all, definately the best phone case i've ever seen/owned, and i'll be recommending it to anyone i speak to.

even my sister, who wants a flip phone (to protect it, mainly the screen), is considering a candy bar phone after seeing this case/protector, and the wide range of colours the case comes in.
kristianm
W800
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-09-09 12:51
It's unfortunate that the only way to get this case is thru Paypal, and Paypal isn't even available here in the Philippines.

I've been wanting to have this silicone case even before I even have received my W800i!!! *sniff*
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 789 101112  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic