Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Themes, ringtones, screensavers, games, video clips > How to install a Java game or application onto a Sony Ericsson phone.

Author How to install a Java game or application onto a Sony Ericsson phone.
nivo22
W910 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-12-28 16:12
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
+1 for stiky
W910 Owner
M2 2 GB CARD
Sav73
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-03-04 14:45
Hi I wish to transfer my language dictionaries from one Sony Ericsson ("SE") to another SE. I paid for this software so they are all legal, but I wish to transfer it so that I have the dictionaries on both phones. I've been searching the net and can't find anything whereby I transfer the files via my memory card or by Bluetooth.
The files seem to be stored in the memory card but when I stick it into the other phone, there are only a bunch of BIN files which I can't do anything with, apart from sending it again by Bluetooth!
Are there any programs to install or transfer these files/programs once I have the offline content stored or can I transfer the files without having to resort to purchasing the dictionary again.
Thanks
[ This Message was edited by: Sav73 on 2009-03-04 13:47 ]
flammeism
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-12-29 11:17
i need help.. when i bought my C510, there's no CD inside and i went to SE site to download the PC Suite but whenver i try to open it, it automatically shuts down.. is there another to install a jar file? what about the a2uploader?
Ciel27
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-04-22 10:03
I don't know why the tutorial does not work for me. I've read it for about the 100th time already and it seems it just doesn't work. My sony ericsson is c510. I cannot find the "OTHERS" folder there. There's not file manager either. Only the MEDIA folder when you press menu then you can see photos, music, videos, games, web feeds and settings. The settings is no good either. It just contained Orientation and Update media. How am I supposed to install the games? However, I was able to install the themes. Please help

EDIT: OMG! I used MYexplorer application and it worked! I suggest to those Sony ericsson users to use Myexplorer (it's free ) Then on the left panel, choose Files. Then, click the applications (Make sure you've downloaded the file already, it should be in filename.jar or filename.jad - do the renaming instructions if your file is in .zip or .rar format) then on the mini menubar, click the Install Java Application. I got some screenshots.

and

after you've find the mini-menubar. click the last icon there and this will be the result.

select your file from where you've saved it and ta-da! Thanks to aragorn666 for the idea of my phone explorer.
[ This Message was edited by: Ciel27 on 2010-04-22 09:45 ]
strauts
W508 Orange
PM
Posted: 2010-04-22 19:36
watta f.. Why you doing this so hardly? There are more isier way! Jtst plug in an USB in your phone and put jar files in any of phone folder! Unplug phone. Open that folder, an simply press 'instal'
STRAUTS
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi