Previous  123 ... 616263 ... 261262263  Next
Author Xperia arc discussion Thread
unknown_x
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2011-02-26 15:29
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2011-02-26 15:26:00, HYPER-X10 wrote:
Also, if you have plenty of on board memory you can use the space for media and other files. Which will most likely load faster than any sd card too.

Yeah, that is what i was trying to say, if you have a lot of media files, they will load super fast when you open the 3dgallery, without any delay at all
Xajel
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2011-02-26 15:49

On 2011-02-26 14:26:04, SKIBBE wrote:
explain to me why we need so much internal memory?
i have like top 10 apps installed(i would never need more, with alot of apps the phone seems bloated, and if i need something i just download7install in a few sec then uninstal)
every game uses the SD card for saves/other files than the "start file"
the camera saves on SD so does the Camcorder.

You didn't get it, you may not need more memory, so you may not even change the microSD and have bigger one... but others may ( or will )...

having more internal memory is just better, you and any other guy that doesn't need more memory will not loose any thing, instead you may have better options too... I'm not saying should add more internal memory this alone will increase the cost and will add too much memory ( 8GB internal + 8GB microSD ), I'm just saying instead of bundling an 8GB microSD card with the phone, just add 8GB of internal memory...
1- A user who don't need 8GB or more will not loose any thing coz he already had that 8GB microSD bundle before...
2- A user who needs more will have the option to buy microSD card and use it to expand the memory of the phone...
3- A user will have the option to share large files ( a video he/she recorded ) by copy it to the microSD and share it with his/her friend and in the same time keeping every single app he have and can use them all ( as all of them in the internal memory )...

I hope next phones will have this concept... just remove the bundled microSD and add 8GB of internal... leave the microSD slot empty...
nikos_se
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2011-02-26 19:16
EXPANSYS has arc for pre-order at 495eur....which i find a very reasonable price....Hope it wont go up!!
smclion102
T610
PM
Posted: 2011-02-26 20:01
+1
For More internal memory. 8gb atleast + a external memory slot too..
so that if we want more capacity we dont have to waste the 8gb card which is included ..
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-02-26 20:46
Having taken a recent good look at the latest SE range of Xperia devices i am finding them all a little samey and ho hum............Alot of better phones out there or to come.

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-02-26 19:51 ]
Caspa
LG Nexus 5
PM
Posted: 2011-02-27 00:06
I'm loving the design of this and as I'm stuck using a BB Bold I'm really missing my Desire AND the Android experience... It looks like the SE overlay UI has improved a great deal, both in terms of usability and performance...

First SE I would consider in a long long long time! They've always had design on their side and this looks sweet...

Gotta be the Midnight Blue...
titus1
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-02-27 01:21

On 2011-02-26 20:46:00, Bonovox wrote:
Having taken a recent good look at the latest SE range of Xperia devices i am finding them all a little samey and ho hum............Alot of better phones out there or to come.

But I will not be surprise if you get to hold in one of the Xperia family in coming months...
tai020381
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2011-02-27 04:29
Another thing I worry about is that will the phone performance slow down significantly when a bluetooth headset / connection to HDMI has made connection?
idumbakumar
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2011-02-27 06:45
I experienced slow downs in feature phones and symbian phones but never on a android phones especially on xperias.. so no need to worry...
I would get an arc If its of 3.7" screen. I dont want a screen size more than that. It make very difficult for single handed operations. For ex. Its strain to pull the status bar in one hand. I wait for a phone of compact size.. also expecting a xenon from
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-02-27 09:09
No i am seriously not interested in any of the new Xperia range. I am saving my money now anyway for something better to come along. Spending my money on more important stuff. And despite running nothing at all and not even a live wallpaper i have always said this the x10 is laggy. And so are most Android devices i have used from SE to HTC. I imo have found Android more laggy with slow downs at times than some of the latest Nokia phones. That is very true. You may laugh but that is what i have found. Why is it the live wallpapers jerk so much on x10?? Never smooth at all
Phone?? What phone??
kissdog
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-02-27 09:57
It looks nice....
SKIBBE
Xperia Arc Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-02-27 10:01
i wounder why it's live wallapaper at all, drains the battery to fast, i know that is a choice as with wlan/bt/gps but anyway. i used it just a few days. many of them are lousy coded making the phone slow and extremly laggy. i want a smoth experince with the live walpaper bbut then my phone will be usable like 10h if ut's a cool/heavy wallpaper.

i will go for the arc, bcaus of MultiTouch(games) hdmi-output(bringing hd-movies to friends easy), the design, and the joy of having a new mobile.

not many new aspects from the x10, so the smart thing would not to buy it, but it's so stylish!!
History
t20e > t68i(t68 f/w) > t610i > k700i > W900i > W960i > x10i > Current: Misty Silver Arc
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2011-02-27 10:18
I think I'm going to like this phone so much when it's in my hands I'll just have to have it. I was going to go for the XPlay but decided against. Having a a better camera is important and the HDMI out is a good feature, I'm impressed with the technology its packing.

I'm hoping it comes to 3UK network pretty soon after launch.
titus1
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-02-27 12:06

On 2011-02-27 09:09:00, Bonovox wrote:
No i am seriously not interested in any of the new Xperia range. I am saving my money now anyway for something better to come along. Spending my money on more important stuff. And despite running nothing at all and not even a live wallpaper i have always said this the x10 is laggy. And so are most Android devices i have used from SE to HTC. I imo have found Android more laggy with slow downs at times than some of the latest Nokia phones. That is very true. You may laugh but that is what i have found. Why is it the live wallpapers jerk so much on x10?? Never smooth at all

Nuff said..You're better off with feature phones.
caff111
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2011-02-27 12:13
I really hope SE fix the low in-call volume issue on Arc......on my X10, I can hear the other side when in shopping centre or on the street...........
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 616263 ... 261262263  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic