Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > Hybrid Camera Driver for W800i/K750 part 2

Visitors browsing this topic: 1
Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 515253 ... 606162  Next
Author Hybrid Camera Driver for W800i/K750 part 2
guguly
G900 Brown
PM
Posted: 2007-03-28 12:15
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I am not a programmer but the way I understand it, every modded camdriver posted or made available through different SE forums for testing or use is open source, meaning anyone can change/modify/revise it for improvements BUT with due credits that must be stated. I think the work started and made by GXG and Andeo (and others) laid a very good foundation for camdriver modding. This is why it is almost always included in every camdriver release.

If the driver developers/modders do not want their work modified or revised by anyone in anyway, then that is the problem. Unless the original driver developers will continually update and improve on their drivers?

[ This Message was edited by: guguly on 2007-03-28 11:18 ]
egrus
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-03-28 13:33
I have been following the first thread and visit this one often and I have to say that there are some interesting concepts by some people here. I tried most camdrivers and some are good, others are better. This is a FREE forum but I see that some people feel unappreciated and take things to heart. My advice is that if they want credit they should copyright their work and go and work for a cellphone manufacturer, if they indeed think they are so great! Now, I think this forum has shown a nice collaborative effort of those who know how to write code to those who can add their own bits so the results come out to be better since there seems to be improvements that help all of us take better pictures and videos. It's fun and we are lucky to own SE phones, I believe they are better than other brands. I think modesty never hurt anybody but ego is just another story and most of us can tell who has a problem with it! So, if you feel that you can contribute to this FREE forum stop calling other people names and just do what you learned to do and take constructive criticism from members, we are the ones who can make things better by testing and posting comments and questions. Basically without all those members this forum wouldn't exist so pay respect to each and everyone and continue doing your fine work, be it developing, adding or testing. Credit doesn't only go to the creator of a camdriver, but also to those who have any input in improving it, even if it's the slightest change but makes a big difference! If there wasn't any feedback there wouldn't be so many camdrivers anyway, so keep up with the great work and put your ego to rest. I wouldn't mind paying for a camdriver but it's beyond the scope of this FREE forum and it just shows that the web has changed forever the ways we can communicate and collaborate. Please, count your words before you post here, I don't think there should be any personal issues and calling names as they have turned to be catastrophic in the past (closing down the first thread). I have been quiet about it but I think that some people here got it all wrong and they vent to other members as a result of their own issues and insecurities! So, to all, keep up the great work! When I show what my SE phone can do I get very proud to be a member of this forum and get such a vast input from you all!
P_Cherry
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-03-28 14:17
Does exist any simple description of camdrivers for W800i (name, version, basic features, profiles, for which types of photography are intended etc...) ? I went through this forum, but I am missed

I would like to have:

- better (not out of focus) photos from club rock concerts
- less noise and vertical lines (which is a little cross to the former one
- possibility to switch on FILL IN function to Flash

Are there more modes (one for concert, one for good light conditions etc) in one camdriver, which can be switched ?
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2007-03-28 14:22
try this: Super camera driver for k750/w800/w810. this has many features.
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-03-28 14:22
Неу people,
I feel this topic will be closed soon for the same reason as the first one, namely GXG will ask moderator do it after he got offence by smb. He is very offencive and angry if smb like other camdriver not his own.
It's his feature not bug.
All we should be very patient and polite with him if we want continue this very interesting thread... Or don't pay attention at this 'big shot".
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2007-03-28 14:24
who created this topic was strizlow800 not gxg
gxg
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-03-28 16:04
hehehe...

I will no longer ask closing the thread..I think here are more civilized ppl. And given fact that Esato is a public forum i will not allow any of you to swear and give me heads... without

2) I like to think that if I put so many hours into this work and waisting my time, money and ruin my connector .. AT LEAST GET CREDITED. Not paid, not called god...
3) I don't have a problem... I just get iritated when in a specific forum i get offtopic questions and noob undocumented questions.
Nobody read anymore. The search button is there for design not to be used.

and what I did is to show you that most drivers are based on Andrey and my work. so keep do that job yo do.. keep compair our work with 2-3 values changed. And if I recall... SE made the first line of code for this camdriver. We only want to improve that line. Make it better.
No one can improve and advance without fresh ideeas and fresh blood.

I'm not Esato employee to read all the crap and nonsenses about me or my work. And I'm not forced by anyone to share the ideea's and my work.

So... I respect only few members here.. the rest are common to me. You said that you have tested the driver? Where are your comments and pictures? Where are your common sense opinions? Who test the driver intensively? Torry, Mark, stingjoel, smuko, marcpogs, and few others....
So .. don't ask for respect. I don't know you, you don't know me! I respect and ask respect ONLY because we are Humans, for more .. you have to gain that respect. One of esato users deserve that respect.. 99.9% have to earn it.

So ... leave me alone in my schizo-ego problem.. and do the things that HERE meant something: do drivers or do test.

I don't want to hear personal opinions about my attitude or my posts. you are offended... sue me! Here.. the rest are not obliged to hear that you are offended that I told someone that in his first 2 posts is OOOOffff TOPIC.. or that I try to teach someone something...

This topic is for camdriver testing and developing. Anything is offtopic.

And doesn't matter who start it again... Who post here matters.. and WHAT does he post... this is much more important. Why did you get flamed? Who started to comment? Who's felt offended? The smart people? The ones who have something to say? I doubt it!

And my challenge is still standing.

[ This Message was edited by: gxg on 2007-03-28 15:09 ]
BLKSNAKER
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2007-03-28 16:08
Sorry guys...mainly GXG...had a bad day. Sorry again
navy614
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-03-29 04:37
@gxg
what you are saying?In your opinion,most of users here are all leechers.We have our own jobs.everyone not like you have enough time to engage in this work.If you do not wanna share with us,please don't make noise here.
I do not wanna to make a fight with you.i like ESATO,i like the atmosphere's here!
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2007-03-29 04:41
@navy: this is a common bug . dont take it serious, gxg.
navy614
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-03-29 05:17
@tranced
I'm sorry for my words.I was away from the topic.If i offend someone,please forgive me!
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2007-03-29 05:38
@navy: no probs. i was just meaning that this is the way gxg is.
gxg
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-03-29 07:59
egrus wrote:

"I have been following the first thread and visit this one often and I have to say that there are some interesting concepts by some people here. I tried most camdrivers and some are good, others are better. This is a FREE forum but I see that some people feel unappreciated and take things to heart."

Do you think this is the only case when somebody log into esato just to take the drivers? To test them?

Those are LEECHERS... the one's who suck the blood out of us, but never giving feedback= yeah... it's good.. or too salty...

Leechers are the ones who take the drivers without posting here... unless the safty of the thread is affected and they are afraid that, somehow, we can cut them from the free driver supplier.

And this the way I am... i don't have problems when somebody criticize my work.. or others.. but don't say it's crap without giving motives and arguments.
And I ONLY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH OFFTOPIC POSTS. AND NOOB QUESTIONS.

[ This Message was edited by: gxg on 2007-03-29 09:38 ]
navy614
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-03-29 08:44
i have tested the 9.01 driver in daylight,it's great!tonight i will try it in the night modal.

[ This Message was edited by: navy614 on 2007-03-29 08:19 ]
navy614
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-03-29 09:02

At present,there three types camdrivers.

1. 7.7 series.
2. 8.5x series.
3. 9.0x series.

Now,i'm using blksnaker's 9.01 camdriver,it's great!
the color of pictures are bright and clear.

I like it very much.

[ This Message was edited by: navy614 on 2007-03-29 08:13 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 515253 ... 606162  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic