Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > DarkKrypts W910 Lane[End Lane,Last Page]

Author DarkKrypts W910 Lane[End Lane,Last Page]
DarkKrypt
Sony Xperia S
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-05 12:59
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2007-11-05 12:11:52, swordliger wrote:
I was just wandering...

On the W910i, did SE disable the option to change the VIEW type in the INBOX and SENT MESSAGES? Because in the older models, I remember that there was an option to change the view with choices like: NAME WITH DATE, NAME WITH DETAILS, LIST etc.

Been trying to find this setting for DAYS, but still no luck.

Oh and for some reason I can't seem to tag photos. The phone just gives a 'Please Wait' screen and then disappears without tagging the photo.
Is anyone else experiencing this too?

Thanks in advance.

1 to change the view of your messages in inbox and sent messages goto
messaging-inbox-select options-scroll down to 'arrange by'
contact and category seem to be the two new ones.
2 tagging photos sorry ill have to get back to you on this one tomorrow as ive yet to take any photos lol
so bare with me:)
DarkKrypt
Sony Xperia S
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-05 13:41
I mainly use soundscape i dont know why i mainly like this one.
To answer your question that feature seems to have been removed..i think this was only available in the demo phone and it possibly got removed because of software issues/hardware issues (the accelerometer),pity.

http://www.MegaShare.com/304441
video is 18megs
shows the soundscape moving left/right up and down
Thorn
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-11-05 13:47
No, but that's what I meant...that when You change the theme it changes the way the icons are showen...as You said...moving from up to down or side to side...that thing doesnt happen to me and it stays the same, when all nine icons are shown at same time...up left play now....up middle internet...up right games...then under it left camera, next to it msg....if You know what I mean...
DarkKrypt
Sony Xperia S
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-05 13:55

On 2007-11-05 10:55:23, Thorn wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if You could help me. In all reviews I can see, that with changing the theme of the phone, the main menu changes also. Like with eclipse and so....but with mine it never does, no matter which theme I choose, the menu is always the same classical nine icons. Could You please help me, how to get it to change also with the theme? Thank You very much

i believe your phone is branded the flash themes have been removed.
You cant get these nifty themes without debranding your w910.. where did you purchase your phone/with which company?:)
DarkKrypt
Sony Xperia S
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-05 14:00
well here is my "skuttle" lol aKa unboxing..
enjoy
(pictures were taken on the quick as the originals were deleted by SOMEONE!)
enjoy:)

finally the headphones im using:)

lataz all
wait for lots more with the review:)
S.Thorn
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-11-05 14:09
I bought it under Optus I guess....but I didn't buy it on any played, paid the full price, so it suppose to be unlocked. Is there any way I could download it into the mobile then or get it there if it's not?
By the way thank You really so much for taking Your time with my question.
DarkKrypt
Sony Xperia S
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-05 14:15

On 2007-11-05 14:09:10, S.Thorn wrote:
I bought it under Optus I guess....but I didn't buy it on any played, paid the full price, so it suppose to be unlocked. Is there any way I could download it into the mobile then or get it there if it's not?
By the way thank You really so much for taking Your time with my question.

so you got the black one
well that means its branded so/the phone is unlocked if obviously:)
you cant download them as optus has installed there own shizzle/firmware into it.
Your going to have to get it debranded, either use wotanserver or you can goto boxhill and a guy can do it for you there(ill have to get the companies name for you)
Pop Lover
C905 Silver
PM
Posted: 2007-11-05 14:23
@DARK

did you think the red color of W910 is a little girly....

and
thanks for the PICs and the Video
S.Thorn
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-11-05 14:25
Oh, ok...and the woatserver or how You spelled it...how could I get that? And the boxhill? I always thought that if I buy the phone without any plan, that it should be fully unlocked. And yeah, it's the black one. I just realised You are from melbourne. I'm in gold coast. Do You have msn or ICQ? so You could give me the details and help me with it? I'm sorry, I know You already have plenty things to do...am really greatful
DarkKrypt
Sony Xperia S
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-05 14:27

Pop Lover wrote:
@DARK
did you think the red color of W910 is a little girly....
and
thanks for the PICs and the Video

1no i think its hot(thats why i call it Blood Red ) i got people asking me daily now about the phone and they love it, i also ask them which they think is hotter ( i got a picture of the black too on my phone just in case lol)
they think both are great,i do to;in my opinion its all upto your fancy;) thats why i chose the red over the black:)
2more videos and Photos will be coming (photos will have its own section too)

[ This Message was edited by: DarkKrypt on 2007-11-05 13:28 ]
DarkKrypt
Sony Xperia S
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-05 14:34

On 2007-11-05 14:25:15, S.Thorn wrote:
Oh, ok...and the woatserver or how You spelled it...how could I get that? And the boxhill? I always thought that if I buy the phone without any plan, that it should be fully unlocked. And yeah, it's the black one. I just realised You are from melbourne. I'm in gold coast. Do You have msn or ICQ? so You could give me the details and help me with it? I'm sorry, I know You already have plenty things to do...am really greatful

1you would download their application (wotan) and there is a method that you use to debrand your phone(theres a guide somewhere on these forums so hopefully someone can provide a link:))

2plan or no plan/outright purchase of the phone, your phone IS unlocked the problem is that it will be BRANDED by Optus buttons and certain things will be removed like the cool flash themes that you like:)

3boxhill is a suburb in melbourne where they do debranding and unlocking(if your phone is prepaid,its probably locked - which in your case it isnt S.Thorn)
ill give my msn details later as its late now and ill be busy through-out the day tomorrow so ill talk to you later tomorrow night.another person is >500 if hes willing to help he probably can do a better job then me:D

[ This Message was edited by: DarkKrypt on 2007-11-05 13:40 ]
>500
Vivaz Black
PM
Posted: 2007-11-05 14:39
@s.thorn,
ive sent you a pm, see you on msn matey
S.Thorn
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-11-05 14:40
Dark...thank You...well, if You'll have time tomorrow night, my msn is: hellfromsaint@hotmail.com ....
By the way it took me some time to choose between the red and black...I must say that the red is much more "attractive" then the black...but in the end I'm a little bit old fassion, so I went with the "boring" black
gola
W900 white
PM
Posted: 2007-11-05 14:42
wow,i didn't realize it's so thin...
"Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do!"
Proverbs 4: 7
Pop Lover
C905 Silver
PM
Posted: 2007-11-05 17:45
Look darkkrypt what phone arena said:

"The camcorder captures QVGA resolution video which is an upgrade, when compared to the QCIF of earlier phones. Still it is in only 15fps and the biggest drawback is the 3GP format, which leads to high compression and low quality"

it's said W910 record video in 3GP not MP4!!!!!!
how that could be?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic