Previous  123 ... 311312313 ... 122712281229  Next
Author SONY Xperia Rumors 2013 Edition
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 15:43
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I agree with >500.

We must try and maintain the integrity of this thread for the good of the forum in general, because if people are posting good XZ only information here, the people visiting the Official XZ thread are missing out and that thread suffers.
Ambivalent_
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 16:27

On 2013-02-24 13:03:06, vivftp wrote:
Some degree of Z talk is still warranted here as there's talk of that and the ZL getting a refresh to S600.

Yes, I can confirm such speculations.
bronxdude
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 16:30
anyone on chat?
vikeviki
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 17:55

On 2013-02-24 15:43:53, goldenface wrote:
I agree with >500.

We must try and maintain the integrity of this thread for the good of the forum in general, because if people are posting good XZ only information here, the people visiting the Official XZ thread are missing out and that thread suffers.

Bro,I just agree with you in little ,half of the discussion in this thread comprises of "Z" only. when it was rumors,we were talking on z stuff all the time,we are not sure on future Sony products,however we don't want to mess this thread,but let peope post there concern to compare with upcoming phones.let the thread be active,however we are not talking about one sony or july phone also ,as RaMu said no discussion,as this thread is suppose to talk about rumours,due to it hurts Sony sale we are discussing the z and rest others.If we dont talk people wont come to this thread and write.however we need to cross this dead time without any news:(.which is sad for me and others too.

Hope people can understand what to post and what not to post
itsjustJOH
Sony Xperia L
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 18:06

Bro,I just agree with you in little ,half of the discussion in this thread comprises of "Z" only. when it was rumors,we were talking on z stuff all the time,we are not sure on future Sony products,however we don't want to mess this thread,but let peope post there concern to compare with upcoming phones.let the thread be active,however we are not talking about one sony or july phone also ,as RaMu said no discussion,as this thread is suppose to talk about rumours,due to it hurts Sony sale we are discussing the z and rest others.If we dont talk people wont come to this thread and write.however we need to cross this dead time without any news:(.which is sad for me and others too.

Yeah, a little "Z" won't hurt to spice up a cold thread.

Anyway, if there would really be a press conference tomorrow and if Sony would announce some new babies, then they did a good job for not letting out photo leaks and whatever is inside those devices aside from the leaked specs. Except for HuaShan and the already announced Tablet Z, of course. But keeping it out of reach for a long time also made this thread half-dead.
Felimenta97
Sony Xperia S
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-02-24 18:11
Ohh... The event will be when I will be at school and won't have time to watch it, but it will be too late for me to comment at school. Guess I will have to wait a bit then... I want Tablet Z price and release date on US.
I don't get people. Never Have, never will.
buns
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 18:31
will sony entertain other OS such as mozilla or ubuntu?
DACHA
Sony Xperia ZL
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 18:34

On 2013-02-24 18:11:31, Felimenta97 wrote:
Ohh... The event will be when I will be at school and won't have time to watch it, but it will be too late for me to comment at school. Guess I will have to wait a bit then... I want Tablet Z price and release date on US.

You will have to wait until May for the US release. Price is still unknown but the US variant should run on better hardware.
itsjustJOH
Sony Xperia L
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 18:41

On 2013-02-24 18:31:45, buns wrote:
will sony entertain other OS such as mozilla or ubuntu?

Probably not yet. Still too early for these OSes.

Edit: I do like that Firefox OS allow payments directly through network operators, though.
[ This Message was edited by: itsjustJOH on 2013-02-24 17:47 ]
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 19:15

On 2013-02-24 17:55:30, vikeviki wrote:

I agree with >500.

If we dont talk people wont come to this thread and write. however we need to cross this dead time without any news:(.which is sad for me and others too.

Sorry but I don't agree. The rumours threads are the busiest on Esato and have survived for years, even in quiet times.

Like I said, it's one of the main sources of rumours for Xperia phones. If people visit here looking for rumours and find discussions about everything BUT rumours then they will probably start looking somewhere else.

People are coming here for rumours and are probably wondering why people are discussing the Xperia Z. It's taking the quality down!

I hope you understand what I'm talking about, I'm only thinking of the forum as a whole. I think having quiet spells is better than filling the thread with irrelevant discussion.
motvikt
T68i
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 19:19

On 2013-02-24 19:15:17, goldenface wrote:

On 2013-02-24 17:55:30, vikeviki wrote:

I agree with >500.

If we dont talk people wont come to this thread and write. however we need to cross this dead time without any news:(.which is sad for me and others too.

Sorry but I don't agree. The rumours threads are the busiest on Esato and have survived for years, even in quiet times.

Like I said, it's one of the main sources of rumours for Xperia phones. If people visit here looking for rumours and find discussions about everything BUT rumours then they will probably start looking somewhere else.

People are coming here for rumours and are probably wondering why people are discussing the Xperia Z. It's taking the quality down!

I hope you understand what I'm talking about, I'm only thinking of the forum as a whole. I think having quiet spells is better than filling the thread with irrelevant discussion.

Totally agree, good post.
cableguy
Sony Xperia L
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 19:27
People will start discussing the z in its own thread in a few weeks when people actually own it and are finding issues / shortcuts etc with it.
Any more pics or info on the xperia sp? Think I will upgrade to it
Felimenta97
Sony Xperia S
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-02-24 19:29

On 2013-02-24 18:34:05, DACHA wrote:

On 2013-02-24 18:11:31, Felimenta97 wrote:

You will have to wait until May for the US release. Price is still unknown but the US variant should run on better hardware.

I will buy it in US, but the WiFi only version. Any info about that? And May is enought for me. I'm going there in October anyway.
I don't get people. Never Have, never will.
mr tripe
Sony Xperia L
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 20:52
Sony mobile facebook:

"We've arrived at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona! Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel to be the first to hear all the news from the Sony Mobile booth: http://bit.ly/SonyXperia-Videos"

let's hope there is something new... finggers crossed
king-james
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
PM
Posted: 2013-02-24 21:06
Don't expect much...
Tomorrow will be the day of the others...
[ This Message was edited by: king-james on 2013-02-24 20:07 ]
like.no.other
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 311312313 ... 122712281229  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic