Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Is that apple juice stain lol
Phone?? What phone??
REO
P1
PM
Posted: 2009-07-25 17:22
Picked up my 3GS / 16G (Black), at the apple store yesterday. My last SE phone was the W810, 2years ago. Although I love SE phones. I can not break away from the iphone.. The speed of the 3GS is impressive.. I've always had my phones in cases... This phone is so beautiful, I think I'll keep it in the nude, why hide it's beauty?

Any one here has it in the nude? how many have a case?
iphone rocks...
Burgaz
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-07-25 18:40
Looks like my 3GS may well be for sale very shortly! It just wont hold signal when i'm at home and yet my 2G blackberry (also on o2) has no problems anywhere in the house!?

Gonna see what CPW say first or o2 maybe try for a replacement but if it's the same it'll have to go!

Burgaz
I Fantasy Worlds and Disney Girls.
Currently using: iPhone
zootzoot
T610
PM
Posted: 2009-07-25 18:47
Shame mate. maybe you could get a hero instead.
Esato F/b (+52, -0) Ebay: zoot-zoot (497)100%
PS3 ID: zootzoot
http://a-zott.com/tz.aspx
twiiter.com/zootzoot
MWEB
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-07-25 20:17

On 2009-07-25 17:22:41, REO wrote:
Picked up my 3GS / 16G (Black), at the apple store yesterday. My last SE phone was the W810, 2years ago. Although I love SE phones. I can not break away from the iphone.. The speed of the 3GS is impressive.. I've always had my phones in cases... This phone is so beautiful, I think I'll keep it in the nude, why hide it's beauty?

Any one here has it in the nude? how many have a case?

Yeah it looks great "in the nude" untill the first time you drop it
REO
P1
PM
Posted: 2009-07-26 23:46

On 2009-07-15 14:39:39, bulti48 wrote:
Just thought I would addd my opinion to this discussion... take it or leave it.

I have owned SE's since the launch of the T610. T610 was my first ever SE phone.
Since then I have replaced and upgraded my handset each year with a newer SE model. Last year I had the W960i and to be honest it was that phone that put the nail in the coffin for SE phones (for me).

The W960i was slow, touchscreen was a joke and texting was backward compared to previous SE phones. I could write a massive list of problems here but I will spare you the details.

So where am I going?:

I got a 16GB iPhone 3G S on the day of launch. Within 10/20mins it felt like I had owned it for months. Everything is so intuitive and works! It doesn't hang or crash, the menues are superb and texting is a pleasure.

I know there are a lot of anti Apple people out there but honestly, if you haven't tried the iPhone go and do so. You will not be disappointed at how quick and easy this phone is to use. Yes I agree the camera is naff compared to some of the later SE models but this phone just shines in so many other areas.

Put it this way - I'm glad I made the switch and I don't think I will be going back to SE for quite some time.... no! not because I'm in an 18 month contract but because SE simply lost that edge that they had for so many years!!

@bulti48 I understand you completely... I also started with the T610, which was the T616 in the U.S.
When the iphone was launched and immediately as a SE diehard bashed it. Then one day i decided to take it for a spin.... I was hooked. I just sold my 1st generation this week, after two years. I purchased the 3GS with the exact amount that I sold my first gen with. I've been away from SE for two years now.. I contemplated going to the C905 just last week... but could not break away from the iphone.... SE has alot of work to do...

iphone rocks...
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2009-07-27 01:49
I decided to buy needs for speed underground a few days ago following much reccomendation. The first couple of days it was present on my iphone but with what seemed to be a default icon.

I removed the game and re-downloaded (for free of course as I'd already paid). It appeared with the correct NSFU icon but since then it has deleted itself several times. I can redownload again without cost but has anyone else experienced this and have a solution to stop it self deleting?
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2009-07-27 02:16
Even though i am not a huge Apple fan there are things Apple seem to get right and thats reliability. I hardly hear of any complaints from users just sometimes general signal issues or battery life but nothing major. Also in the iphone's camera favour. On a device which is all about fun and multi media and having everything with you to carry around in one device. The camera i must admit when i seen one in store the pics look great when viewing them on its screen. Cos the screen is so sharp the pics do look great and its fun viewing them on it. Its obviously not meant for serious photography its for fun use but still pretty decent and usable. And the video recording hey even Sony Ericsson cant manage VGA lately.

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2009-07-27 01:18 ]
anonymuser
Apple iPhone 4S
PM
Posted: 2009-07-27 12:45

On 2009-07-27 01:49:03, masseur wrote:
I decided to buy needs for speed underground a few days ago following much reccomendation. The first couple of days it was present on my iphone but with what seemed to be a default icon.

I removed the game and re-downloaded (for free of course as I'd already paid). It appeared with the correct NSFU icon but since then it has deleted itself several times. I can redownload again without cost but has anyone else experienced this and have a solution to stop it self deleting?

Can't really help except to say (unhelpfully) that hasn't happened to me on my 3G - NSFU downloaded fine first time with the right icon. I have read a few similar reports in reviews of other apps in the store though - seems like it might be a 3.0 bug rather than NSFU, so maybe 3.1 will sort it?

Have you sync'd/backed up recently?
[ This Message was edited by: Boinng on 2009-07-27 11:46 ]
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2009-07-27 12:48
not since getting the 3G S

3.1 won't be here 'till september apparantly so if it happens again I might just do the restore and re-sync
REO
P1
PM
Posted: 2009-07-27 15:37
Reality apps are coming with the 3.1 See below....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?[....]one%2F&feature=player_embedded
iphone rocks...
anonymuser
Apple iPhone 4S
PM
Posted: 2009-07-27 18:23

On 2009-07-27 02:16:00, Bonovox wrote:
Even though i am not a huge Apple fan there are things Apple seem to get right and thats reliability. I hardly hear of any complaints from users just sometimes general signal issues or battery life but nothing major. Also in the iphone's camera favour. On a device which is all about fun and multi media and having everything with you to carry around in one device. The camera i must admit when i seen one in store the pics look great when viewing them on its screen. Cos the screen is so sharp the pics do look great and its fun viewing them on it. Its obviously not meant for serious photography its for fun use but still pretty decent and usable. And the video recording hey even Sony Ericsson cant manage VGA lately.

I think the iPhone's firmware is very high quality, generally speaking, and that's where the reliability comes from. When I first got the 3G (October last year) the only software glitch present was the occasional crash in Safari - that got fixed by one of the updates very soon after, and I've had no real complaints since then.

There's not a lot to go wrong with the hardware either when you think about it. Only one button that you use with any regularity really (my home button is definitely a bit softer than it used to be after nine months, but still has a positive feel to it). A glass screen that you'd be unlucky to scratch or harm.. the plastic back is a bit of a weak spot, but most seem to be holding up ok, and the fact that the 3G S uses the same design would suggest that Apple haven't had all that many failures to deal with.

I think 3.0 has introduced a couple of gremlins, as .0 releases tend to - I definitely think my phone gets a little warmer than it used to, for one thing - but I've no doubt they'll work those kinks out. It's definitely the least problematic phone I've owned in a very long time, probably the only smartphone I've had that could compare to it on reliability was the P910 (and UIQ was all downhill from there).
[ This Message was edited by: Boinng on 2009-07-27 17:25 ]
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2009-07-29 11:35

On 2009-07-27 01:49:03, masseur wrote:

problem solved... I was re-downloading the game to the iphone and I noticed it was being deleted each time i synched, so I removed the program from itunes and redownloaded it there and then it synched to the iphone and has stayed there since
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2009-08-04 22:42
got this message tonight for the first time

the "learn more" button links to this page

anyone else seen this before?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 232425 ... 636465  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic