kristianm
W800
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-01-27 04:58
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2006-01-27 03:53:29, REO wrote:
@MobileBear AND ALL OTHER SELFISH FOLKS

Good...If you don't like EDGE and don't need 850MHZ keep it to your self.

I'm tired of people like you who live in Europe and get all the best phones and then something rarely comes along that benefits the American market and I have to hear your arrogance. Mean while in the U.S. we get looked over by with phones such as the K750, W900, P990, ect......

For all you outside of the U.S. that can't be happy for us that need 850 or EDGE. STOP YOUR SELFISH WAYS !!!!!!!! YOU COME OFF AS ARROGANT FOOLS........

Uhm, one person just expressed his PERSONAL and HONEST opinion that he doesn't feel like upgrading to W810 because it's not that much different from his K750, and you call him (and others) "selfish" and "arrogant fools"?!
REO
P1
PM
Posted: 2006-01-27 05:02
@kristianm

This is not the only thread in esato nor the only topic where this has come up. By the count in your post (222) I take it your new here.......

iphone rocks...
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-01-27 05:20
Quote:

On 2006-01-27 03:53:29, REO wrote:
@MobileBear AND ALL OTHER SELFISH FOLKS

Good...If you don't like EDGE and don't need 850MHZ keep it to your self.

I'm tired of people like you who live in Europe and get all the best phones and then something rarely comes along that benefits the American market and I have to hear your arrogance. Mean while in the U.S. we get looked over by with phones such as the K750, W900, P990, ect......

For all you outside of the U.S. that can't be happy for us that need 850 or EDGE. STOP YOUR SELFISH WAYS !!!!!!!! YOU COME OFF AS ARROGANT FOOLS........

i agree with @REO we hardley ever get any good SE phones overhere! yes, this is an EXCELLENT phone that is coming out, and im GLAD it supports EDGE and the 850 band! if you dont like it, too damn bad. you arnt the only ones in the world who use SE phones! you can still get this phone, and HOPE you can still get it to work on some bands over there! yea, you dont want to do that do you? you dont want that poor signal. THATS EXACTLY what me and REO have to go through with EACH AND EVERY phone that comes out! we talk about getting it and trying it out and hoping we get decent signal with it. suck it up and be happy for those of us who use EDGE and the 850 band.
rockygali
K810 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-01-27 05:27
what a way to battle it out?! so sad we cant use that to send via EDGE or 3G.. hehehe! relax guys!

take a bath, take a cup of tea, take a leak take everything for you to relax.. JESUS CHRIST! no need to fight over poor signals! hahahaha!

EDGE or NO EDGE, its still SE phones for me no doubt!
"Darkness is the absence of light.. and not the opposite..."
stevemiddie
D750
PM
Posted: 2006-01-27 12:12
You guys are from the State where people dress up as little rodents right?
First ever SE and chuffed to bits But i still love my 8890
JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2006-01-27 13:15
The phones got EDGE I wanted EDGE, why the f**k you guys are so negative toward EDGE Are you'll jealous it will be a useless function coz of your stingy networks??
Just coz it has a function you wont/cant use doesnt mean its less of a phone! EDGE has lotsa benefits faster sms, picture messaging data transfers and downloads!! None of download content?? None of you browse wapsites?? Its just a faster data carrier!!

Im very glad it has EDGE and thank you
getagrip15
K790
PM
Posted: 2006-01-27 14:45
This is the most pointless argument I've ever heard.

Dress up like little rodents? What's that all about? I've yet to see anyone dressing like little rodents.
stevemiddie
D750
PM
Posted: 2006-01-27 14:49
Orlando Think about it.
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-01-27 15:23
Quote:

On 2006-01-27 13:15:06, 786KBR wrote:
The phones got EDGE I wanted EDGE, why the f**k you guys are so negative toward EDGE Are you'll jealous it will be a useless function coz of your stingy networks??
Just coz it has a function you wont/cant use doesnt mean its less of a phone! EDGE has lotsa benefits faster sms, picture messaging data transfers and downloads!! None of download content?? None of you browse wapsites?? Its just a faster data carrier!!

Im very glad it has EDGE and thank you

thank you very much EDGE is so much faster, its liek dial up and broadband!

and

Quote:

On 2006-01-27 12:12:14, stevemiddie wrote:
You guys are from the State where people dress up as little rodents right?

then u said orlando, orlando is a city, not a state, and second off, what the hell are you talking about? RATS?
you sound like a george bush lover who wishes they lived here but cant becuase your 13 and still live with your mom.

(i had to stoop down to his level for him to understand anything)
Its good to be back!
stevemiddie
D750
PM
Posted: 2006-01-27 16:18
orlando......... Disney and Mickey Mouse................mmmmmmmmm and i lived in Gloucester MA for 6 years with my wife and yeah.....George Bush is a moron.
Xugaa
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-01-27 17:39
looks really cool and its specs look great. the only problems i have with it is that i don't like the number keys and... i love my k750 too much lol.
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-01-27 20:23
@EastCoastStar & REO; This is a great phone EDGE is used in France by Vodafone & Orange currently & anywhere else the BlackBerry 8700 is marketed; because that device uses EDGE too.

@MobileBear & to anyone else that is in disgust of SE not releasing more phones for the North American market (sorry USA isnt the only country on this continent, & also meanwhile is 1 word) is due to too many ppl trust the shoddy Motorola phones hence why providers ALWAYS back Motorola with sales of almost 1 model per market segment (low, mid, high end). Just convince enough ppl to STOP buying Moto and purchase more SE phones.Either that or goto school & get the education/experience it takes to be head of a marketing team and get a job @ Cingular or Tmobile; and SHOW them how to market HIGH end phones.

EDGE has its purpose, everyone in the right providers network. Its latency should be improved, but unless more North American providers offer a cheaper solution to unlimited data in the EDGE data rates its useless as a solid data revenue. Especially because they cant market properly to those that would potentially purchase the phone.

Too many wireless providers think selling data & a phone is with the key of content (music, email, etc); when it it NOT. Many think its about advertising with some big star ... which wears off quickly without content theft fiascos (Remember the ditz blonde & her SKII?) The reason why Google is the internet KING is not because of the various content you can find with it - remember it doesnt OWN content per say - BUT because of the medium & its efficiency in finding the content YOU WANT! The data transfer medium is the KEY. IF providers advertise THAT and HOW it can be used by the average person for the segment class of phone their selling (low, med, high) THEN they'll see purchases in droves.

>How many avg ppl today STILL think camera phones is still a gimmick used & purchased by youth as an avg.
>How many ppl are still confused at what the high end EDGE/UMTS data speeds are & what it could offer them?
>There are some ppl, quite a few in the US/Canada/Mexico, that use their phone on Pay-As-U-Go for an emergency only phone in their car because they dont see the benefit of the features of modern day cellphones.
r@9892525343
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-01-28 10:34
Quote:

On 2006-01-27 20:23:14, Prom1 wrote:
due to too many ppl trust the shoddy Motorola phones hence why providers ALWAYS back Motorola with sales of almost 1 model per market segment (low, mid, high end). Just convince enough ppl to STOP buying Moto and purchase more SE phones

u know why that happens...coz motorola prices phones cheaper than SE and they also drop their prices sooner than SE does

Most of the markets are very price sensitive and not feature conscious. and thats why moto sells more than SE
Klue2k
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-01-28 14:49
why can't we be friends?
REO
P1
PM
Posted: 2006-01-28 18:02
@Prom1

Now say it in English........... Such a large post with no substance........

Great babling though....... Thanks for the laughs !!!! You made no sense, however you are amusing LOL

Let's get back to talking about the W810............................
iphone rocks...
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 202122 ... 242526  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic