Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Accessories > New Bluespoon products from Japan-show :)

Author New Bluespoon products from Japan-show :)
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-05-04 16:49
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Maltesh > Thanks again

About dealership,..they will have to contact Nextlink themselves (sales-dept). I dont have anything to do with this part

Emails :

europe@nextlink.to
asia@nextlink.to
america@nextlink.to
world@nextlink.to

Jan.
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-05-04 17:02
waizz >

That Toshiba thing does sound interesting !

The Spoonplayer uses either SD or MMC-cards. It has a slot in the top for these.

I dont really know, if this could be done,..pairing them all. The phones themselves have the ability to have more bluetooth devices added.
But the question is right now,..will they all work together, at the same time,..that might be a problem. Right now, bluetooth are pretty much "one to one" in current versions.
The headsets usually only have one bluetooth profile, thats audio/speech.
I guess the Toshiba device have a "data"-profile/software...e.g. for transferring between laptop and phone/pda.

The problem in some cases with bluetooth is, that all the different companies use different software/profiles,...so its sometimes pretty hard to say, if the devices will work properly together.

But I see your point, You would be able to store a lot of music on 5 GB !!

Jan

invisio
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-05-05 13:15
hi Jan

It seems to me that the bluespoon-set is superior, all the other headsets on the market (ericsson, jabra, nokia for exampel), if you compare weight soundquality standbytime and talktime.

Am I right or have I missed something?

Fredrik
Epedemic
Z1010
PM
Posted: 2002-05-05 15:16
i know for sure the t68i in its current version dosent support point-to-multipoint (using more devices simultaniously) ... in english that means that you cant bt sync the phone while talking on the headset... i'am hoping the bluespoon/spoonplayer will support it so you can listen to music and then still recieve incoming calls.... otherwise it will be a mess and then i'd rather use my ericsson mp3 player....
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-05-05 17:17
Invisio > Well I guess the answer is "yes". The whole idea was to make a bluetooth headset that was very small/handy and had superior battery-times/sound-quality.
Basically I think that we achived that,..and showed that these headsets do not have to be big and clumsy

Epe > Yep,..the devices right now are pretty much one to one. That will be changed with newer bluetooth versions.

Its always difficult in the beginning,..but I believe that the solutions are there,..you just gotta find the "right one"

Jan

Epedemic
Z1010
PM
Posted: 2002-05-05 20:14
jan: well so far you have proven that you are in possession of pictures and plastic gadgets which could be a headset nah seriously it looks good... but the wait is killing people... :/
invisio
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-05-05 22:39
Thanks Jan.

Do you have any idea how many preorders that have been ordered so far?

jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-05-05 22:48
Epe : hehe,...well, the Bluespoon certaintly exists,..and works
Yeahh, I know that the "waiting-part" is the worst,...unfortunately that part is not up to me.

Invisio > To be honest,..I dont have a clue. But in january/february, Expansys alone had over 100. But that was a long time ago.
Its pretty hard to say, because we're also in the middle of some "deals" that includes some huge corporations/companies

Jan
invisio
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-05-05 23:04
ok thanks for a quick answer.

As you probably have heard thousends of times allready, but as soon as you know anything about the bluespoon, please let us know.

jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-05-06 12:45
You're welcome as always

It's pretty safe to say, that you ppl in here, will be the first to know

Jan

invisio
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-05-06 18:01
By the way jan.

Take a look here!

www.mobil.se
clody
P800
PM
Posted: 2002-05-06 18:27
Ei these bluetooth stuff is power... Wah can't believe that they are coming out with these... But I still hope for one thing and that is Japan's NTT DoKoMo will have the WCDMA up so can use their phones which are power....
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-05-06 22:45
Invisio > Yep,..just saw it
We've been reviewed in countless magazines by now. Theres really a lot of interest around the Bluespoon and bluetooth headsets,..thats really nice.

I know the editor of the danish part of Mobil-magasinet,..he did an interview with me last year. I actually just sent him the new pictures from Japan. So they should be there soon too
I just checked the danish part http://www.dk.mobil.nu
They are not there yet.

Jan

invisio
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-05-07 09:48
hi again jan.

dont you think its a good idea, to even send it to the swedish mobil-magazine?
jh67
S700
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-05-07 13:07
The swedish and the danish MOBIL are "sister-magazines,..dk-version is just a danish version of the swedish Mobil.

They have/use the same articles, and test the same phones and other stuff.

So it doesnt really matter where I send it,..it will reach them both
Its just that I know the danish editor,..and he asked me for the new pictures. So he'll make sure that the swedish part gets it too.

Jan

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi