Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > WWE Chris Benoit Dies Along With Family

Previous  1234  Next
Author WWE Chris Benoit Dies Along With Family
Rookwise
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-06-26 16:07
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Not watched WWE since Owen Hart did a free fall from the arena's roof when he used to dress up as the Blue Blazer.
Still remember Chris Benoit from WCW though. Shame as he was quite a good wrestler.
I tried sniffing coke once but didnt like it. The bubbles kept going up my nose
KingBooker5
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-06-26 16:48
How do we know he killed his family I mean, he was alive the day after. How do we know when he came home after a show, he came to his house, found his family dead then commited suicide? No one knows yet hopefully thats the case.

I just hope its a work by WWE as unlikely as it is.

RIP Chris
Mohit007
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-06-26 17:00
R.I.P.
Proud owner of PSP, O2 Xda Mini
scottt
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2007-06-26 17:25
from wwe.com...

According to lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department, in Fayetteville, Ga., the deaths of WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, wife Nancy and son Daniel were the result of a double murder-suicide, WWE.com has learned.

Benoit failed to appear both at Saturday’s live event in Beaumont, Texas, and WWE’s Vengeance: Night of Champions in Houston Sunday night, after informing WWE of a family emergency. Several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning prompted concerned friends to alert Richard Hering, VP of Government Relations for WWE, Inc. Hering, in turn, spoke with Fayette County sheriffs Monday, and requested they respond to the Benoit residence to check on him and his family.

Authorities representing the Sheriff’s Department initially had a difficult time entering Benoit’s new Fayetteville home Monday afternoon, which had been guarded by two large German Shepherds roaming freely around the property. Once authorities entered the residence, they quickly located the bodies of Benoit, Nancy and Daniel. WWE was notified of the discovery at approximately 4 p.m.

At 10 p.m. Monday night, Lt. Pope held a press conference in conjunction with Scott Ballard, the district attorney for Fayette County. The press conference officially ruled authorities’ findings as a double murder-suicide from within the home.

WAGA, a FOX-owned and operated television station in Atlanta, reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son over the weekend, then himself on Monday.

The three bodies have been received by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s crime lab, in Decatur, Ga., where autopsies will be performed Tuesday morning. Toxicology reports will not become available for at least two weeks.

WWE.com has further information relating to both the investigation and the cause of death, but the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department has requested that WWE.com not release any additional details at this time.
I my 32GB iPhone 3GS

KingBooker5
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-06-26 21:33
update guys

Chris hanged himself.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=3315501&page=1

I still cant believe this happend.. I really cant..
Trev1982
X1 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-06-26 23:22
Shit i never liked the guy in wwf/e only found out this morning though
This world is so f**ked up

may your soul rest in piece man.
mosdelln
W995 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-06-27 10:08
Here's a caption from BBC news:

However, authorities later said that Benoit appeared to have smothered his son and strangled his wife before hanging himself with the pulley of a weightlifting machine, according to the Associated Press.

The news agency also said that anabolic steroids had been found in the house.

mosdelln (+17, -1) [e]

Apple Iphone
Trev1982
X1 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-06-27 10:13
I'm sorry but did he shoo them after then, cause over here in the uk the news last night said he had shot them, "confused"
belialwafu
W700
PM
Posted: 2007-06-27 11:49
it's really double murder-suicide....i watched the news here....the report say that the police has many evidence that he killed them and killed himself....chris hanged himself using a cord....maybe he really want to die...but he wants his family not to really know it so he killed them first then himself...he said before the vengeance show that he has family problems right? maybe that's it...he killed them or they fought...and benoit loses it....well....autopsy is 2 weeks...lets wait... [addsig]
Red_Rach
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-06-27 23:11
I was going to say Steroids could be the cause of this whole thing.

Steroids can do some pretty weird things. I remember when my dad started taking them for illness, he was a mellow calm man. But on steroids I remember him holding me against the wall in an argument over a screen saver.

However when I took steroids due to illness, they did the complete opposite to me and firstly filled me with so much energy and excitment and then I hit a depression which lasted a few months.

Its hardly unheard of for a wrestler to be on steroids.

If the storys are true, I have a lor of sympathy for his family. But not him.
T68i - T610i - K700i - 6230i- D600 - W800i - K800i - N95 - KU990
mosdelln
W995 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-06-28 08:52
Update.......

In the days before pro wrestler Chris Benoit killed his wife and child and hanged himself, the couple argued over whether he should stay home more to take care of their mentally retarded 7-year-old son, an attorney for the wrestling league said Wednesday

Looks like he did hang himself then!

mosdelln (+17, -1) [e]

Apple Iphone
brix25
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-06-28 10:04
Also here in South Africa fans of the WWE are in shock, spoke to my younger brother and he can't believe it. The WWE needs to do something about steriod use amongst there stars or maybe the FDA needs to force Vince MacMahon into action.
Liar liar pants on fire/ You burning up like David Koresh- Ghostface Killah
Ridahz
W902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-06-28 14:22
Its a terrible shame all this has happened. Great wrestler but why do it?
Ridahz Feedback +29 -0
Titanium Trader
mosdelln
W995 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-07-18 15:05
Just an update:

Canadian wrestler Chris Benoit had injected steroids before killing his wife and son and then hanging himself, tests have revealed.

Roid rage row rumbles onInvestigators found that Benoit, 40, had 10 times the normal level of testosterone in his body.

Toxicology tests revealed that Benoit had also injected his son Daniel, seven, with a sedative before he was suffocated.

Anti-anxiety drug Xanax and the painkiller hydrocodone were also found in the US World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) star's system.

Anabolic steroids had been found in Benoit's home, fuelling speculation that the "Canadian Crippler" had killed his family in a steroid-induced fit of anger or "roid rage".

Benoit left no suicide note and the police have struggled to find a motive.

mosdelln (+17, -1) [e]

Apple Iphone
jimtheessexboy
T610
PM
Posted: 2007-07-18 16:34
Sad to here,
Have you got the source for that mosdelln as I know that the first thing I will be asked when this is sent on.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi