Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > SE Bluetooth Remote Control 1.0

Previous  12
Author SE Bluetooth Remote Control 1.0
korbindallis
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2005-06-01 05:27
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
with my K750i i just had to put my doggle to hid mouse and it configured itself and it worked like a charm no problems what so ever
i will have to give it a full test later

markusbkoch
K790
PM
Posted: 2005-06-01 17:26
@insi: I use BSPlayer to watch mpeg videos. It has keyboard shortcuts for almost every feature (subtitles timing correction inclusive, which comes in quite handy for most movies). So all I did was create a HID file with the software from the first post that associated the features to the keyboard shortcuts.

Later I came across some sites that have these HID ready, in case you don't want to customize them. Have a try at http://k700i.site.cz/menu_en.php?menu=hidy

Cheers!
Markus
markusbkoch
K790
PM
Posted: 2005-06-01 17:33
@korb: true, the mouse control the comes with the K700 works fine. But you can add some useful stuff with this software from the first post.

I just wish we could control mouse sensitivity... Mine used to move too fast, it was useless controlling the mouse over BT, I had no precision whatsoever.

My work-around was to create a desktop shortcut to the Mouse config in the control panel, with a keyboard shortcut associated to it. So now if I want to slow down the mouse I just get to the mouse configs (using the RC ) and set it slower.

Cheers
Markus
srosa
V800
PM
Posted: 2005-06-25 22:59
Well, that's not too bad but how about checking out Float's
Mobile Agent instead ? Not only it offers usual control of the PC (Winamp, powerpoint and many more) but
also it allows to control the phone from the PC

Check it out... Float's Mobile Agent
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi