Author Bosnia & Herzegovina Thread
aatuif
R520
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-09-19 14:49
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2007-09-19 10:49:04, SaLiH wrote:
No he is not, he just wants to know what made me convert to Islam, I think he is an orthodox.
My Arabic teacher also spells it like that!
How are you doing brother?

[ This Message was edited by: SaLiH on 2007-09-19 09:49 ]

i'm fine bro...
"remember" me in your prayers, sualeh; i need dua and lots of it!!!
Hajduk
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-09-20 22:08
Dobra vecer [addsig]
aatuif
R520
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-12-20 13:12
you fine, bro...
eid wishes...
aatuif
R520
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-01-16 12:17
hope you're fine, bro...
regards...
aatuif....
no_name
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2008-10-08 23:08
saliheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nisi jedini brate, ima nas jos, odakle si iz bosne gdje studiras vani?
Areafada
P990
PM
Posted: 2008-10-09 10:29
@salih, welcome to esato, I'm from Nigeria.

Curiously which religion were u before you convert to Islam?

Pardon My Ignorance, I'm quite confused with Yugolsavia, croatia, bosina& H, serbia, Montenigro etc are all this countries from one country that Hitler conquered etc can u kindly differentiate them. i'll really really like to hear from you in respect to the question, because i don't want to rely on what i get from BBC and CNN news cast, as I'm sure you are aware the big news corporation can b biased on so many issues.and even government sponsored website can tint the truth,(thank God for Aljazera news, I didn't really understand in dept the Palestine vs Israel conflict (which I doubt will ever end), until Aljazera came along.) Let me give you an instance in the late 80's and early 90's and even to some people 2day once anyone calls Africa the next thing that cames to any foreign persons mind is Hunger, Starvation,war and refugee camp. which is very far from the truth. Africa has gotten 54 different countries in it, Nigeria is 1 of them, and for instance Nigeria which is the most populated Black (skinned coloured race) country in the world has 216 different ethnic groups in here, Information from Africa is changing though, just 2 days ago a well known Nigerian company Daar launched 50 channels satellite bouquet which includes a 24 hours Nigerian news tv station and also 24 hours Parliamentary tv station.
For more insight or any question into the life of the Good people of Nigeria u can drop in with a line or 2 on our thread, Proudly Nigerian Forum. and we would gladly answer your questions, all over the world it is a well known fact that "Nigerian no dey carry last" it's an uplifting slogan we use in Nigeria.

I Wish you the best of luck on your thread.

[ This Message was edited by: Areafada on 2008-10-09 09:42 ]
volume100
T68i
PM
Posted: 2010-04-07 00:38
Vidio sam al' nije bio aktivan dugo pa nisam obracao paznju
Ja sam nasao mob na netu preko neke sumnjive stranice, 'narucio' i covjek mi donio na vrata. Znam da ih je tesko naci, ja sam naisao samo na jos jedan i to rozi u radnji na carsiji. Par prijatelja je isto pokusalo da ih nadje jer im se svidio pravo kod mene ali nisu uspjeli. Al' iskreno meni nekako draze sad jer nisam vidio da ga jos neko ima uopste

P.S: Ovaj se bas naprica iz nigerije. Sto jest, fino je da se neko raspituje kod obicnih ljudi o tim stvarima
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi