Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > BlackBauers Bible Hour

Author BlackBauers Bible Hour
fetzi
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-11-25 10:41
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
isnīt it a shame?
general discussion is cancelled; ok, this thread got an other topic.
new discussion thread is cancelled; 'there is already one'.
and this thread lost its teeth..
Pop! Goes The Hamster... And Other Great Microwave Games
coolapostle
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-12-14 16:33
I think I am ready to share now... if this thread is still alive. I have been a born again christian for 11 years now. I think most of my challenges today are caused by the tough situation in my country today. It is tought trying to "do the Will" when all everything seems to be hard and tough.... IS ANYONE READING THIS????
absinthebri
W800
PM
Posted: 2004-12-14 18:55
I'm still reading...

This message was posted from a T68i

SE Rules
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2004-12-14 19:05
Religion will cease within 20 years, technology will be the power controlling the human race, what good is an omnipresent being against a machine................The Matrix has you!!!!!!!!!!
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2004-12-14 19:41
Religion will be around as long as people still have imaginations and are still able to beleive in something that there is no factual proof for.

as you can tell im not in the least bit religious, i do however think its admirable that people can believe,

fatreg
SE Rules
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2004-12-14 22:19
@Fatreg I completley agree, but belief in a higher power is only due to the human psychy's not being able to exist as a single being, it is dependant on a higher power....For example, employees work for an employer, but if there were no employer then there would be no purpose of the employees......
Religion gives purpose to people.....For this its great.
Religion creates global arguments, causing wars........Unforgivable
Look at it however you will.
coolapostle
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-12-14 23:54
I thought this whole line of thought had moved on to another thread? I cannot share stuff on my mind in this atmosphere... :-(

This message was posted from a T610

Davo_169
T650 Gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-12-15 07:14
i think religion is our way of dealing with the unknown
death for instance, religion lets us believe that there may be something out there for us after death because we our brains are uncapable of processing such things as 'nothingness', and that everything just ends with death. also our brains cant come to terms with the big bang theory, we cant process the fact that everything came from nothing or that something was always there and forever will be there. oops im straying a bit too much into philosohy now, sorry peeps

anyway thats just my thought on religion if that makes any sense (i didnt do well in english so im not that good at portraying what im thinking)
BlackBauer24
X1 Black
PM
Posted: 2004-12-18 12:14
Hi there folks, i've been in sunny Florida for a few weeks along with my wife, but now safely back home in cold Gloucestershire so please forgive my lack of input lately. i was told that GPRS is very expensive to use while visiting the states so i didnt bother trying to check out this forum on ny P910i, but hey i was on my vacation (as they say in the US) thank God for Virgin Atlantic airlines.

This message was posted from a P910

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic