Posted by AliShirazi
hi ,all , please help me early (
my phone after that i put out my sim card and put in again , my phone didn't turn on , i test my battery and that was right,
when i hold turn on key , its light turn on and turn off.
and didn't turn on my k610i
sorry all ( i cant speak english well ) any one understand my mean help me please ,
[ This Message was edited by: masseur on 2007-07-20 13:18 ]
Posted by tranced
do you have a red blinking light at the top of the phone(IR port)?
Posted by WhiteEye
hi. I suggest you to bring it to Sony Ericsson Service Center. I think something must to do with the phone firmware. cheers.
This message was posted from a WAP device Posted by suland
Try to reflash with SEUS...for the beginning.
Posted by t0mc4t
Yesterday I got the exact problem with my K610i.
Turned off my phone, changed the SIM card... then it won't turn on again. And yes.. the red light is blinking when I push the power button.
Today I will bring it to SE center...
Posted by aremaboy
Download WotanClient from www.wotanserver.com , install USB Flash Driver, hold 2 and 5, plug the data cable and voila. Let's see whether it works or not. Just worth a try. No need to buy any credit!
[ This Message was edited by: aremaboy on 2007-10-20 03:51 ]
Posted by *Jojo*
I heard this very same problem last year when I was choosing between a K610 or a K618i (for 3G use) . . . the seller (which I frequent) advised me NOT to get the K610i as she encountered NOT-so-good responses from here previous buyers . . . yup, that the fone does NOT switch ON anymore after the owners hit the BRINK of draining the battery.
Posted by willjosh
press and hold the power button about 5 seconds after white appears. if the problem is nt yet rosolved, try using SEUS
Posted by crazygirl_ut
My phone just died as well about a week ago. It flashed a white screen, so I took the battery out to restart it and when I went to restart it, it just flashed a red light about 6 times. I went to a couple phone repair shops and they were quoting me anywhere from $50-$150 in repair fees. How frustrating! Well i decided i'd scour the net to see if there was viable solution that was cheaper. And I struck a goldmine! I just wanted to share my solution with you and any other people that are having this stupid problem....as it seems common with this particular model. What makes me even more frustrated is the horrendous price people wanted to fix it for. I just barely fixed my phone by myself for....get this....$11 AUD (7 Euros) How amazing is that! Now I will go through the steps you need to do to get your phone working hopefully.
2. Buy 1 Credit via paypal from their website...it's 7 Euros and they will email you your login details for the Wotan Client App. You can also download a get started guide to get you started http://www.wotanserver.com/Getting_Start...
3. Install the Wotan Client and open it up.
4. At the bottom right, put in your login details.
5. Plug into your Computer the DCU-60 Gray USB Cable that comes with your phone.
6. VERY VERY IMPORTANT, Remove your sim card and your memory card you have in your phone before you connect your phone.
With your Sony Ericsson K610i phone, press down and hold the 2 and 5 number keys simultaneously while connecting the phone to the USB Cable.
7. When you hear the standard sound of new hardware connecting to your computer, quickly click START on the Wotan Client on the top right.
8. It should say phone found, and it updated my EROM and it said done after about 10 seconds.
9. You can then disconnect your phone and take the battery out for about an hour before you try to power it back up.
This program was a lifesaver! And i'd hate for anyone to have to get gipped or ripped off by the Mobile Repair shops around, so that's why I wanted to post this, as it worked with me.
Hopefully this will work for you as well. Don't let anyone tell you it's a hardware issue! It's a firmware issue...
Alright Mate happy repairing to you!
Posted by BobaFett
are u doing it on your own for free or u got paid by wotan for this posting all around?