Welcome to Esato.com




Lack of battery.forget about it


Click to view updated thread with images




Posted by al_1982a
I'm on my p990i when posting this topic.For those who have problem with battery life here is the solution:let the battery go empty until the phone turns off(for p990i users be in FC mode this way battary will go emptier idont know why?!).remove battery and put it in the FREEZER yes in freezer!! 30-60 min(i put it 60 minuts)and then recharge it with the phne turned off for a full 14hours and i asure you'll get at least 10hours more.mine gave me half day extra and i'm an extensive user of internet and office stuff.i'll post more topics about bugs soon today..have a nice day..


Posted by Residentevil
Well that is a new approach I have not heart about it.

Posted by AbuBasim
Let the battery warm up slowly in room temperature before putting it in the phone. You don't want condensation on the battery to leak inside the phone... unless you're really fed up with the phone!

Posted by al_1982a
ofcourse you dont want to put the battery and the ice is coveving it1

Posted by QuickShare
does it work with K750i too? just curious

Posted by al_1982a
it works for almost every mobile's battery and it's not a mobile model method.

cheers

Posted by QuickShare
very cool..

Posted by ares
cool is the right word

Posted by bondizi
so has anyone tried this, other than al1982a?

Posted by find_myself
Quote:

On 2007-01-12 14:43:03, al_1982a wrote:
I'm on my p990i when posting this topic.For those who have problem with battery life here is the solution:let the battery go empty until the phone turns off(for p990i users be in FC mode this way battary will go emptier idont know why?!).remove battery and put it in the FREEZER yes in freezer!! 30-60 min(i put it 60 minuts)and then recharge it with the phne turned off for a full 14hours and i asure you'll get at least 10hours more.mine gave me half day extra and i'm an extensive user of internet and office stuff.i'll post more topics about bugs soon today..have a nice day..


where do you get these weird ideas from?and even worse,do you have to share them?yes,the battery does require initial "forming"(the first 3 charges must last for about 12 hours),but puting it in a freezer?i wonder how desperate one should be in order to do that.

Posted by al_1982a
Quote:

On 2007-01-12 17:09:00, find_myself wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-01-12 14:43:03, al_1982a wrote:
I'm on my p990i when posting this topic.For those who have problem with battery life here is the solution:let the battery go empty until the phone turns off(for p990i users be in FC mode this way battary will go emptier idont know why?!).remove battery and put it in the FREEZER yes in freezer!! 30-60 min(i put it 60 minuts)and then recharge it with the phne turned off for a full 14hours and i asure you'll get at least 10hours more.mine gave me half day extra and i'm an extensive user of internet and office stuff.i'll post more topics about bugs soon today..have a nice day..


where do you get these weird ideas from?and even worse,do you have to share them?yes,the battery does require initial "forming"(the first 3 charges must last for about 12 hours),but puting it in a freezer?i wonder how desperate one should be in order to do that.

if you dont know physics so it's not my fault!!this was a discusion between me and my proffisor of physics engineering so if you are not scientific please post in other topics.i tried this method myself and it gave me a good result.i think 10 hours are not bad!!it's more useful than get the BST34 battery right?

Posted by find_myself
Quote:

On 2007-01-12 17:27:17, al_1982a wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-01-12 17:09:00, find_myself wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-01-12 14:43:03, al_1982a wrote:
I'm on my p990i when posting this topic.For those who have problem with battery life here is the solution:let the battery go empty until the phone turns off(for p990i users be in FC mode this way battary will go emptier idont know why?!).remove battery and put it in the FREEZER yes in freezer!! 30-60 min(i put it 60 minuts)and then recharge it with the phne turned off for a full 14hours and i asure you'll get at least 10hours more.mine gave me half day extra and i'm an extensive user of internet and office stuff.i'll post more topics about bugs soon today..have a nice day..


where do you get these weird ideas from?and even worse,do you have to share them?yes,the battery does require initial "forming"(the first 3 charges must last for about 12 hours),but puting it in a freezer?i wonder how desperate one should be in order to do that.

if you dont know physics so it's not my fault!!this was a discusion between me and my proffisor of physics engineering so if you are not scientific please post in other topics.i tried this method myself and it gave me a good result.i think 10 hours are not bad!!it's more useful than get the BST34 battery right?


so how about condensation?do you take it out of the freezer and pup it right into the phone?
sorry for my humble opinion,mister scientist.
So,did u do the initial forming on your battery?

Posted by robinho10
Im not much of a scientist, but the battery of the p990 is a li-polymer.. that means you dont need to form them like lithium ion who used to be standard battery........

Posted by harmx
I agree with robinho10,

to be better informed see: http://www.batteryuniversity.com


Posted by pachy
Quote:

On 2007-01-12 15:18:00, al_1982a wrote:
ofcourse you dont want to put the battery and the ice is coveving it1



Your not THAT much of a scientist really are you, the guy that was warning about condensation didnt mean ice, he meant that if you put an extremely cold battery (even if its dry) in your phone, moisture from the warmer air arround it would condensate on its surface, this could seriously damage the phone & particularly the sim contacts which are very close, for condensation to form on a surface, the surface does not need to be wet, but needs to be either a material of low ambient temperature or other material has been brought down to a very low temprature then placed in a warmer situation.

Posted by bondizi
ok, enough talk.

someone try it already

Posted by al_1982a
Guys make sure not to put the battery directly to the phone.i forgot that in nature, man should wait until no comdensation should be on batt before puting it in phone..


Click to view updated thread with images


© Esato.com - From the Esato mobile phone discussion forum